Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I had a beautiful Blue Dream plant this past fall. Like you Van I had taken 3 cuttings. The plant had beautiful shape and was about 4 weeks into flowering when I spotted some nanners.
Sounds like we need to have a smoke-off to settle this....of bud and ribs!

I agree about this smoke-off! But to keep everything on the up and up and completely fair for all contestants, I think the cooked ribs should be packed in dry ice and mailed to Lisa and I who volunteer to be official judges.

Hi van and ms stank!

Just floating true to say high..

:passitleft:

You are both doing great(the plants at least lol) hope you are fine to!
Hey NS! Thanks for stopping by! We are doing great minus the nanners lol. I hope you are having a great day!

Jack Herer Auto Day 82, Day 33 with Pistils

On to my favorite plant......errr...I mean my kryptonite....this moody Jack girl. She is still drinking like crazy and I gave her a gallon of water last night. Not a lot to report on her. She still won't pray but her buds are still developing and getting hard. They aren't very big but there are a lot of them. No clue what the yield will end up being. Just hope its enjoyable!

Well first we would have to agree on the term "hermie". According to most experts, nanners are drastically different than an actual hermie. I have heard of lots of people growing out seeds from plants that nannered and gave them a couple gifts and never had problems. Others had plants that also nannered from those seeds. Kind of hit and miss and its thought to boil down to what caused the nanners.

Never heard of anyone wanting to grow anything from a plant that went full on Hermie. Full on hermie is generally passed genetically. Nanners many times are stress related but can be genetically passed as well (Blue Dream is one that is known to nanner more than others from what I have read).

If I find any seeds on the Blue Dream plant, I will grow them out to just to see what happens.....why? Well because I just like to see for myself. I love to test things out!

I've had a full hermie and I had one that was due to heat stress. I think the full hermie (genetics) I wasn't able to really pull the nanners off. The plant was just screwed. The other one I was able to pull them off and the plant went on its way. Sounds like you might be in the clear if you were able to pull them off. Now I'm pretty interested to see what happens to your Blue Dream. It's always a learning moment when things don't go as planned for whatever the reason.

and indeed the leafs look abit funny and she also looks a bit yellow ish ... if you look at the overhead there is a zone on the canopy that is slighty more yellow ... maybe she doesnt like the light ??? leafserrations curling upwards can be a sign of heat stress ... maybe shes just one difficult bitch ... who knows ...

and indeed the leafs look abit funny and she also looks a bit yellow ish ... if you look at the overhead there is a zone on the canopy that is slighty more yellow ... maybe she doesnt like the light ??? leafserrations curling upwards can be a sign of heat stress ... maybe shes just one difficult bitch ... who knows ...
Well I ain't ditching my light for the snobby plant. She is the only one with an issue so she's gonna give me what she gives me. I have stopped trying to make her happy. I will grow a photo version of her later this year to compare. No worries.

I still think my Stank Soil is too hot for her. I have tried everything else (including having her under the lesser intense light in the veg tent) and nothing made her happy and stand up. Next auto I try, I will cut the soil with half coco loco.

if you dont want her ... ill take her ;) ... the buds will hopefully grow a bit more ... 33 days is still rather early
LOL...I will hold her until she is harvested and cured. If I don't like her you can have her!

LOL...I will hold her until she is harvested and cured. If I don't like her you can have her!
oh my that made me chuckle out loud my doughter is next door sleeping ... haha ... it is well said ... but i am willing to lower my standards as i know yours are quit high hehe ...so DEAL!!!

Well I ain't ditching my light for the snobby plant. She is the only one with an issue so she's gonna give me what she gives me. I have stopped trying to make her happy. I will grow a photo version of her later this year to compare. No worries.

I still think my Stank Soil is too hot for her. I have tried everything else (including having her under the lesser intense light in the veg tent) and nothing made her happy and stand up. Next auto I try, I will cut the soil with half coco loco.
now thats well spoken ... i like your attitude ;)

Harlequin Flip Day 40, Day 32 with Hairs

Now to put in a comparison to a plant with 32 days of hairs vs that snobby JHA, we have this girl. She has been the complete opposite of the JHA. This girl has been happy for Ms Stank the entire grow. She has been a little bit light green the whole grow but I am not convinced that is not the Columbian Gold in her showing through. SHE SMELLS FABULOUS. Mango....fruitty....even a little bubblegum. She is almost up with blueberry in terms of yummy smells.

She will get another drink of ACT tomorrow. Buds are really swelling up and stacking nicely. This really is a very beautiful strain to grow. Highly recommend for people looking for an easy CBD strain. Now that is without smoking it....just talking from an ease of growth perspective.

Back
Top Bottom