Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Uh oh! Non intentional nanners? I don’t like the sound of that! I had a plant that had nanners a while ago and I ripped them off and it grew fine. Ended up with zero seeds on the whole thing. Hoping it works out for you.

Sounds like we need to have a smoke-off to settle this....of bud and ribs!

OOOOOOOOOO

the 420 Buds, Brew and Que Throwdown

Ill Host

Good Call Ms Stank

Uh oh! Non intentional nanners? I don’t like the sound of that! I had a plant that had nanners a while ago and I ripped them off and it grew fine. Ended up with zero seeds on the whole thing. Hoping it works out for you.

Yeah she is downstairs in the sun by the window right now. My eyes suck close up so I am going to have Ms Stank look her over with a fine tooth comb and make sure there aren't any more. Going to also immediately flower out one of the other clones to see if it throws nanners.

I split her stem accidentally a couple weeks ago, and it was a pretty severe split so I suppose that could have caused it. If the clone flowers out without nanners, I will still try to work with my remaining clone of her. I took the clones before the stem split so my logic is that if no nanners on the clones, then the nanners on the mom were likely from the stem split and not genetic. But if the clone throws nanners...then I will scrap the future crosses and any remaining clones and start over on the Blue Dream search. Likely will try Humboldts and see if I can't match the luck you and Crashdog had with it.

Ooh smack talk! You're gonna need all that time to practice, CS. Van's ribs are deeeelish!!

See....this one knows what's up!

I do 230deg, Then a slow cook, lid open, on the grill for an hr or two, sometimes wrapped in foil

Oh Young Lady, Until you come and try mine, it is just trash talking by us all

That said, Mine are Mucho Bettera

And see.....this one doesn't! Let that be today's lesson LOL!

Sounds like we need to have a smoke-off to settle this....of bud and ribs!
Yeah but this ain't gonna happen in Arizona until winter time. I know that place too well. He ain't gonna see another day under 100 degrees until October 1st most likely. FOOK THAT!!!

OOOOOOOOOO

the 420 Buds, Brew and Que Throwdown

Ill Host

Good Call Ms Stank
I am game......but AFTER October 1st! But hell even October has about half its day at or near 100+ so maybe November would be better. I liked November in Arizona. November through February are great! Other than that, you just melt.

See....this one knows what's up!

And see.....this one doesn't! Let that be today's lesson LOL!
Yeah but this ain't gonna happen in Arizona until winter time. I know that place too well. He ain't gonna see another day under 100 degrees until October 1st most likely. FOOK THAT!!!

Amateurs I swear:rofl::laugh:

Because yer WOMAN thinks yers is Good/Big dosent mean it is:slide:

Just sayin:yahoo:

420 Beer, Bud, Brew and Que in October, pick a day, Unless yer afraid to LOOSE!!!!!!!:cheer::ciao::popcorn:

And they are in the smoker

Well first we would have to agree on the term "hermie". According to most experts, nanners are drastically different than an actual hermie. I have heard of lots of people growing out seeds from plants that nannered and gave them a couple gifts and never had problems. Others had plants that also nannered from those seeds. Kind of hit and miss and its thought to boil down to what caused the nanners.

Never heard of anyone wanting to grow anything from a plant that went full on Hermie. Full on hermie is generally passed genetically. Nanners many times are stress related but can be genetically passed as well (Blue Dream is one that is known to nanner more than others from what I have read).

If I find any seeds on the Blue Dream plant, I will grow them out to just to see what happens.....why? Well because I just like to see for myself. I love to test things out!

Amateurs I swear:rofl::laugh:

Because yer WOMAN thinks yers is Good/Big dosent mean it is:slide:

Just sayin:yahoo:

420 Beer, Bud, Brew and Que in October, pick a day, Unless yer afraid to LOOSE!!!!!!!:cheer::ciao::popcorn:

And they are in the smoker
And sometimes when yer woman says yours is the best, its true! Just sayin'!:passitleft:

And sometimes when yer woman says yours is the best, its true! Just sayin'!:passitleft:

Good Thing I have my speedo and bare feet , Otherwise it would be hard to wash off the CRAP you tossed out and I stepped on

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

I had a Jack the ripper tho some nanners once, I kept some of the seeds. A gg4 one too. But both times it could have been environmental factors, heat/temp stress on one and light leaks on other. Maybe I'll try some when I have a chance to see how they turn out
Jack the Ripper seeds..hell yeah pop one of them bad boys and see if they are good!

Back
Top Bottom