Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

What am I looking for...those little yellow critters?
Yeah see how they look like little tiny bananas? They are actually supposedly inverted male flowers.....so they don't even need to burst to possibly pollinate your girls. SO I will pull the plant downstairs, spray the areas well with water first and then pluck out the nanners and spray again. I will watch all the colas very closely for the next couple weeks.

If nothing else comes out...I will chalk it up to the stress of when I split her stem. But Blue Dream is a strain that is known to throw nanners so it could be genetics.

Definetly don’t want to breed with her, I’d try another blue dream and see what happens.
If I grow out her clone (which was taken before the stem was split) and it doesn't throw any nanners then I might proceed with the breeding on her. If that one throws nanners than I will give Humboldts version a try. But man the structure and smell on this girl! I want to breed her!!

Yeah I have a feeling I will end up having to chop her personally. Might have to have Ms Stank chop her...don't know if I have it in me to chop her down. I don't even think I can finish her in that tiny tent under a different light...she is too tall I fear. Wish me luck. Going to get her!

Man it was hard to see them outside of the grow tent. I tried plucking those two really small looking nanner things and it just seemed to pull the exposed part off the plant. Not sure if I needed to let it get bigger or not. Gonna leave it down stairs for Ms Stank to look at. She has much better close up vision than I do.

Some Carolina Ribs today... and gunna try the Famous Daves Rub since Van had it embedded into my brain
Im a Make my Rub Myself also Guy, so excited to try this

Ribs about 2pm, if anyone is interested in Lunch, The big ends will go into some Fried Rice Later or Tomorrow

Yum Yum Yum

Some Carolina Ribs today... and gunna try the Famous Daves Rub since Van had it embedded into my brain
Im a Make my Rub Myself also Guy, so excited to try this

Ribs about 2pm, if anyone is interested in Lunch, The big ends will go into some Fried Rice Later or Tomorrow

Yum Yum Yum

I'd come, but the Learjet is in for maintenance........ First world problems.....

For real...take pictures when you are done cooking and before devouring.

Don't make me go get another rack of ribs and show you how its done Christopher!!!

Good Luck with that Vankenstine

I can grill 24/7 365... so I am a leg or 6 ribs up on you

Going in the "Masterbuilt" Smoker for about 2-3hrs with apple wood, then on the grill for some crispynessesssess

Only gunna be 104deg today, so will have some Beer, Ribs, and pool time

Ruff day

Of Sorry about yer Jet, maybe next time

Good Luck with that Vankenstine

I can grill 24/7 365... so I am a leg or 6 ribs up on you

Going in the "Masterbuilt" Smoker for about 2-3hrs with apple wood, then on the grill for some crispynessesssess

Only gunna be 104deg today, so will have some Beer, Ribs, and pool time

Ruff day

Of Sorry about yer Jet, maybe next time
Ooh smack talk! You're gonna need all that time to practice, CS. Van's ribs are deeeelish!!

What temp do you run yours at if you are done in 2-3 hours?

I run mine at 225-250 (if I can keep it in there) for about 5-6 hours

I do 230deg, Then a slow cook, lid open, on the grill for an hr or two, sometimes wrapped in foil

Ooh smack talk! You're gonna need all that time to practice, CS. Van's ribs are deeeelish!!

Oh Young Lady, Until you come and try mine, it is just trash talking by us all

That said, Mine are Mucho Bettera

Back
Top Bottom