Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

View media item 1541445
View media item 1541446
Sorry Blew....didnt take any pics once I broke out the knife. It was on like Donkey Kong. We have a few left over bug my big ass ain't moving off the couch again today unless its to smoke or go to bed!

Hook, one rack was my rub.....one rack was Famous Dave's rib rub. I was playing around with both. Both were great, but I have to give my nod of the hat to the Famous Dave's. First store bought rub that could hold a candle to mine. Now in my defense....the rack that I used my rub on was really thick and probably could have stayed on a bit longer. I am going to run a repeat run again to confirm.
Add more brown sugar lol .Trust me to either rub. Don't be shy.

There is a lot of brown and white sugar in my rub (the one in the front). Not sure what's in famous Daves but it was damn freaking good. I did one thing differently between the two besides the rub so when I redo it, I will make sure to eliminate that variable.

The Harley looks great!
Thank brother, I am amazed at how easy of a strain it is to grow! She picked a winner plant for her first grow. I told her that too.....its a great structure, easy to grow, stays really short, smells great...only complaint against her will come when we trim. She has a higher leaf to bud ratio than I like for trimming but if thats my only complaint, its a small one!!

Thank brother, I am amazed at how easy of a strain it is to grow! She picked a winner plant for her first grow. I told her that too.....its a great structure, easy to grow, stays really short, smells great...only complaint against her will come when we trim. She has a higher leaf to bud ratio than I like for trimming but if thats my only complaint, its a small one!!
if the smoke is great it sounds like a keeper to me ... i mean look at them buds ...

impressive ... whats its lineage again .. the Harlequin i mean ...
I believe its Thai, Swiss, and Columbian Gold if I am not mistaken. Its the BX4 (back crossed four times) and was produced by BC Bud Depot.

if the smoke is great it sounds like a keeper to me ... i mean look at them buds ...

Oh definitely!! Thats what we are hoping for. Meds that won't necessarily get us too high but will do everything that we need it to do and more of a day time use.

Ms Stanks Harlequins are looking great !!! She is really nailing it !!!

Thanks Kismet, she is doing fantastic and luckily the plants are behaving for her too!

She has been a little bit light green the whole grow but I am not convinced that is not the Columbian Gold in her showing through.

I grow mostly high CBD strains. When I compare the color of the high CBD strains their color, for me anyways, tends to be a lighter green color. I don't know.

Thanks for the link Bons. I am going to hold off on any more autos for a bit. I have to get some plants harvested and room made before I commit to something like that. I can't in good faith enter and know I can't dedicate 100% to it.

BUT....I highly recommend some of our other great growers take that jump and do it. Thanks a ton for posting it.

So who that follows this link is gonna jump on this? They have two auto contests!

Back
Top Bottom