Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Northern Lights Veg Day 56

In case you haven't noticed, but I am totally crushing on this girl. I gave her a small drink of ACT two nights ago (about a gallon) and she has been nice and happy. She will likely need more tomorrow, she is a drinking monstah!!!

Going to try and extend her in veg til I harvest one of the other girls if possible. I am guessing 10-15 days without looking at the trichomes under the scope. I will take a clone or two off her right before that happens. I am starting to get anxious to flip this girl.

Getting anxious myself!

Today is another recovery day here in Stankville. We're going to let the back rest another day before we get rolling on the next few raised beds out in the garden.

Not a lot to do in the indoor garden today. Gotta start brewing another batch of ACT, but aside from possibly needing to water the girls in flower.....there isn't much to do. No scheduled updates so I decided to snap a couple pics while I was up in the tent. Nothing great but a few single shots of each strain except Stankberry (since it got its update yesterday).

I do have to whip up another batch of Stank Soil this week. Perhaps I will swing by the grow store tonight and grab a brick of coco, a bag of EWC, a bag of Humus, and 2 bales of Roots Organics. Gotta look at my remaining perlite and see if I need anymore. I just gotta get everything mixed up and cooking.

Any who....here are a couple shots of where the tent is today.

The Blue Dream

Jack Herer Auto

Nukehead #1

Nukehead #2

and Harlequin

Bro nukehead #2 looks exactly how a strain called nukehead should look lol

Getting anxious myself!
Two weeks!!!! I am hoping......or less if I can get this Stankberry to finish.

Wow Van, that NL is beautiful.

She really is brother! Might be my favorite plant through the whole veg cycle. She is so strong and healthy, and smells amazing!

Gonna be a beast!

Thanks Flash.....she is already a beast. She would have been fun to grow in a 30 gallon pot and see how big she would get! She would be a great plant outdoors as well!

Looking good stank. Doing a bit of catching up here ... I've had some stuff grow back in wierd spots... last grow I had shoot come back where I topped, right dead center and many many weeks after topping
I have seen that happen before....but nothing like what I have going on with the White Widow, especially that last picture. You can see where it just popped out two new shoots right next to the one I chopped.....and the same thing is happening on the opposite side of the node. So a total of 6 shoots from a node....2 that got cut off and 4 new shoots coming out....WTF??

I have seen that happen before....but nothing like what I have going on with the White Widow, especially that last picture. You can see where it just popped out two new shoots right next to the one I chopped.....and the same thing is happening on the opposite side of the node. So a total of 6 shoots from a node....2 that got cut off and 4 new shoots coming out....WTF??

Sounds like it FIM'd itself

My LA Confidential is doing the same thing Van, I keep having to remove new growth when I was under the impression there shouldn't be any after removing side shoots. All well, doesn't take much to pluck em' back off! Looking excellent though brother, that northern lights is a frickin' beauty :goodjob:

Its a gorgeous weekend here. Temps dropped down a bit and the humidity plummeted (Thankfully). Decided to smoke some ribs this weekend to kick off BBQ season (a big deal around Stankville). Also got three more raised beds worked today with some great help from Ms Stank.

Anyways, thought I would share a pic or two of my latest endeavor......hope everyone is having a great weekend!

View media item 1541251
View media item 1541252
View media item 1541253

That looks like a heavy rack :)

Back
Top Bottom