Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

This is true. i do not know if they actually sell the soil or just the recipe or if they let people have it. i have not had interest as I dont run autos at this point and the kit seems to work well for them anyways. I would run a few autos if I did not already have enough photos that take up all my slots.
I really only have two autos I am interested in running after this.....one is Dark Devil and the other is Skywalker Kush Auto. Aside from that.....I would just as soon run the photos. I am going to have to re run a Jack Herer......but the photo version.

Harley looks great Mr and Ms! And it's stacking well from what I can see under those big fan leaves :).
Thanks Shed! She is stacking nicely and really firming up.

To put a comparison together......The Harley and the JHA are both at 27 days from hairs showing up. They don't even remotely similar.....the JHA is so much more underdeveloped! You can also look at the Nukehead #1 and they are about the same number of days from hairs.

That Harlequin doesn't smell much like cannabis but damn if it isn't one of the best smelling strains.

Thanks Hacker.....way too warm here today. Hit 90 degrees here today......fook that!!! Really sucks when I don't have the damn window AC units installed yet. But looks like we are supposed to get back to spring temps starting tomorrow.

Thanks PW

Man...how'd I get like 20 pages behind? I need a time altering watch for this place! Not nice to make a fat girl run to catch up...Ummmm...did I say "fat"? I meant "Phat" ...lol:rofl: Just droppin in to say "hey". What's life without the comedy relief? :ganjamon:

Morning everyone! Hope everyone had a great evening.

Was planning on up potting a couple plants yesterday but things didn't quite work out like I intended. I did get one of the Blue Dream clones up potted to her final 3 gallon pot. Will start spreading her low and wide in another day or two.....just want to let her get comfy in her new pot. I will flip her to flower in a week or so.

So that means I gotta get off my ass today and do the rest. Gotta get the remaining Blue Dream clone into a one gallon pot and the Stankberry male will either go in a 1 or a 2 gallon. Ms Stank also has to up pot her Hindu.

Also plan on breaking out the smoker this weekend and gonna do up some of my babyback ribs. I hope to do more BBQ this summer. Also gotta finish working on the outdoor garden this weekend. We have some cucumbers and squash that we need to get transplanted in a week or so. Tomatoes will stay indoors until about the 15th (our usual target date for getting the plants transplanted).

Man...how'd I get like 20 pages behind? I need a time altering watch for this place! Not nice to make a fat girl run to catch up...Ummmm...did I say "fat"? I meant "Phat" ...lol:rofl: Just droppin in to say "hey". What's life without the comedy relief? :ganjamon:
Hey Lady G! Thanks for swinging through! Hope you are feeling better!

We can get moving a little quick over here....but it keeps ya on your toes! If ya fall too far behind just pick up on the next update, I try to cover all the plants at least once a week.

howdy mr/ms.Stank, that Harlequin is definitely looking great, could smell her all the over this side of the pond. Have a great day....
Thanks Smeegol, it is a beauty! Hope you have a great day bud!

I grabbed a boston butt, but I saw Ms Stank eyeing the baby back and I did a quick calculation of the labor required for the 10 lb butt or 2 racks of ribs. Ribs will take less than half the time of the bootie! So if Ms Stank wants the ribs....who am I to say no!

Damn I am getting hungry already! Is it time to eat ribs yet?

I should have went with ribs too. We had the pulled pork for days. It was too big for the two of us
Thats one of the reasons we like the butts......left overs for days!!! We only get 2, maybe 3 meals out of the ribs......but damn they are good!!

Back
Top Bottom