Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Damn those tent pics are amazing! Loving the tight nodes on everything. May need to add another light in my tent.

For what its worth, honey works great on stem splits.

Peace :)

How's it going today in Stankland! I'm working today, well kinda :)

Well the day is pretty much going. Got a lot of work done outside in the garden. Got about 6 of the raised bed's soil all worked and amended. Ms Stank got everything raked from in and around the garden. I got the fences fixed from the winters snow damage. All in all a very productive day. Just watered the Stankberry, Northern Lights, White Widow and the clones.

My back is toast after all that so tomorrow will be a rest and recoup day most likely. Have about another 12 raised beds that I still need to mix compost and amendments into. Just gotta pace myself (not a strength) and I should be able to get all of them done by next Friday.

About time to pick an evening strain and get a little more relief from the back.....I am thinking its gonna be an ATF kinda evening. Life's about to get a little better brother!

Well the day is pretty much going. Got a lot of work done outside in the garden. Got about 6 of the raised bed's soil all worked and amended. Ms Stank got everything raked from in and around the garden. I got the fences fixed from the winters snow damage. All in all a very productive day. Just watered the Stankberry, Northern Lights, White Widow and the clones.

My back is toast after all that so tomorrow will be a rest and recoup day most likely. Have about another 12 raised beds that I still need to mix compost and amendments into. Just gotta pace myself (not a strength) and I should be able to get all of them done by next Friday.

About time to pick an evening strain and get a little more relief from the back.....I am thinking its gonna be an ATF kinda evening. Life's about to get a little better brother!
Sounds like a great day my friend! I love getting my hands in the dirt. Also I've never known a jar head that could pace themselves :) Today I picked up some clones at local dispensariey. Cherry pie and Grease monkey. Hopefully I can make them look as healthy as your babies. They are kinda rough, but bug free. I have high hopes. Also dropped 4 Black Cream auto beans from sweet seeds. Should be interesting

Had a big day on the Derby farm also today. After cleaning stalls took manure to the back and brought up about 30 cubic yards of manure that had been sitting for a year and put it on the garden. My wife and I then fixed some fencing and let the horses into the back pasture. I then knocked the manure down in the pasture they came out of and rolled it as it got tore up from the wet spring. Moved some dirt around and filled in some holes in the yard that the water hauling guy put there when he ran off of the driveway after a snow this winter. Came in to watch the hockey game and had some Skyline chili. Got my feet up and some shine in my cup. My day is done. Hopefully tomorrow has some sunshine to it as I didn't appreciate getting rained on when I was in the field today.

30 yards is a shit load of shit :)
My garden is 165 x 50 and i have 2 big producers. Took me over 2 1/2 hours. I have 2 mounds now that will cook and freeze out for next year. There probably 30x50x10 high. What I put down today was like black gold for the soil. Hopefully this week things dry out and I can get things tilled in and start planting soon. At least a month later this year. Damn weather

Wow Van, loads of work eh....Good on ya mate. Watch that back though....:passitleft:
Yeah it looks like it was too much work. Not moving around too well this morning and when I do its generally in a quite a bit of discomfort. Just gotta let her rest.

I need one of those little electrician carts for working in the garden. I can put all my amendments on it so I don't have to keep bending over and picking them up and setting them down. If I can eliminate the bending and twistings, I can eliminate the pain from the equation. That cart would let me do most of my soil work without any bending/twisting.

Yeah it looks like it was too much work. Not moving around too well this morning and when I do its generally in a quite a bit of discomfort. Just gotta let her rest.

I need one of those little electrician carts for working in the garden. I can put all my amendments on it so I don't have to keep bending over and picking them up and setting them down. If I can eliminate the bending and twistings, I can eliminate the pain from the equation. That cart would let me do most of my soil work without any bending/twisting.
Ya eh...one of those lil kids wagons would work awesome ...wouldn't it?

Sounds like a great day my friend! I love getting my hands in the dirt. Also I've never known a jar head that could pace themselves :) Today I picked up some clones at local dispensariey. Cherry pie and Grease monkey. Hopefully I can make them look as healthy as your babies. They are kinda rough, but bug free. I have high hopes. Also dropped 4 Black Cream auto beans from sweet seeds. Should be interesting
Sounds like a good selection brother. I just ordered Ms Stank some Cherry Pie Seeds a couple weeks ago from one of the Dutch banks. Waiting for it to come in. I think thats one of the next strains she wants to grow. She is going to grow The Trilogy from Exotic Genetix on her next one, but I think Cherry Pie is her next selection. That Black Cream sounds interesting too.

It was funny.....we were sitting here on the couch a couple nights ago and kind of out of the blue Ms Stank says "We need more legal slots.....12 isn't enough. I want to try more strains". LOL....looks like she is bitten by the bug as well!

Back
Top Bottom