Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Just a cola measuring contest in here.... :eek:

I need one of those little electrician carts for working in the garden. I can put all my amendments on it so I don't have to keep bending over and picking them up and setting them down. If I can eliminate the bending and twistings, I can eliminate the pain from the equation. That cart would let me do most of my soil work without any bending/twisting.

My Rubbermaid Big Wheel Farm Cart is the best $159 I ever spent....(Tractor Supply)

I use every day...10x better than a wheelbarrow as there is no balancing or fighting it. It also stands solid so you can use the top like a table (I load and unload boxes while they rest on the handle area). Can't beat it for yard work.

Northern Lights Veg Day 51

We are rolling along with this studette. She has been a pleasure to grow. For anyone looking for a strong Northern Lights, give Sensi Seeds a try. She smells incredible in veg (2nd only to the Blue Dream) and her structure is truly impressive.

She is getting big big big. I am going to try and get two more weeks out of her before I have to switch her with the Jack Herer (unless the Nukehead or Stankberry gets harvested in this same frame) in the flower tent. I want to try and let the mains that were topped last week grow a bit taller.

I have left a lot of the internal growth go for future clones. I will be taking at least one clone from her to keep her genetics around and do some work with her.

And here you can see the little "C" clips/rings that I use to create the spread I want from recently topped branches

And her impressive undercarriage

About 35 Days....compared to the 60+ that I have gone for all the other strains.
Cool

My next grow will be a shorter veg I think since I'll have so many reg seeds, so 5 weeks works perfectly, I'll be shooting for 30ish day veg

White Widow Main-lining Veg Day 28

Here is the next installment in the Main-lining training. I waited for the growth to pick back up to what I consider full speed growth after her previous training/topping.

What we are doing here is taking the plant with two mains growing (and some side growth popping out) and turning it into four mains while keeping her low profile.

One key for anyone attempting to do a main-lining is to make sure you top the node so that the two new shoots will be growing the direction you want them to grow. In other words, the nodes alternate their directions by 90 degrees. Top when your shoots are growing where you want them or you will be having an "oh shit" moment.

Here is the plant before doing anything to her, two tops in a "Y". We are going to top with the new growth shooting out from the sides and from the top and underneath of the stem.

As well as topping this plant twice, we will remove all the other growth except for the two new shoots and the underneath fan leaves. Note: I kept the big fan leaf on the bottom as well, just for a couple days until the remaining 4 fan leaves are bigger. She will be bare when we are done with her.

Here is the first of the two mains that will be getting topped....

And the opposite main.....

Once I do the topping, I cut off all the remaining side shoots and fan leaves I don't want to keep....this is what we are left with.

Now we set her back in the tent and leave her alone for a couple days. When those new shoots are tall enough, I will use my "C" clip/ring to start spreading them into another "Y".

Man this journal moves quick !

Ohhh...you almost caught up!! Gotta be quicker!!!

Haven't figure out why this hasn't been JOTM given the info that passes through here.

That would be nice accomplishment to add to the resume.....but gotta impress the staff to get that one.

White Widow Main-lining Veg Day 28

Here is the next installment in the Main-lining training. I waited for the growth to pick back up to what I consider full speed growth after her previous training/topping.

What we are doing here is taking the plant with two mains growing (and some side growth popping out) and turning it into four mains while keeping her low profile.

One key for anyone attempting to do a main-lining is to make sure you top the node so that the two new shoots will be growing the direction you want them to grow. In other words, the nodes alternate their directions by 90 degrees. Top when your shoots are growing where you want them or you will be having an "oh shit" moment.

Here is the plant before doing anything to her, two tops in a "Y". We are going to top with the new growth shooting out from the sides and from the top and underneath of the stem.

As well as topping this plant twice, we will remove all the other growth except for the two new shoots and the underneath fan leaves. Note: I kept the big fan leaf on the bottom as well, just for a couple days until the remaining 4 fan leaves are bigger. She will be bare when we are done with her.

Here is the first of the two mains that will be getting topped....

And the opposite main.....

Once I do the topping, I cut off all the remaining side shoots and fan leaves I don't want to keep....this is what we are left with.

Now we set her back in the tent and leave her alone for a couple days. When those new shoots are tall enough, I will use my "C" clip/ring to start spreading them into another "Y".

Thanks for that my friend, great info, I'm edumacated now

May try that on some GDP I'm re potting today, well I'll do it in a few days anyways

As far as Van for JOTM, put bugs in mods ears, always good to show them good journals, most don't really troll the journals so ya gotta help em out

Morning Hacker, how's you?
Got done early today, so did some work outdoors... gonna post some more pics later, just gotta make an off topic folder to hold some of the photos... When I move all the girls out, I am gonna set up my permanent indoor grow while my homeboy journals about outdoor as a new Start... I will end the journal I am doing as of now when I get everything done up right /// No more need for the low budget... I will get to play like you guys, or at least in the same sandbox LOL green days all

Back
Top Bottom