Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Ya eh...one of those lil kids wagons would work awesome ...wouldn't it?
I don't know....I am a big dude, I don't want to bend over at all if I can help it. I think back to all the sparkies I worked with over the years and their electrician carts. I have a bunch of masonite I can lay down and roll the cart on. Wouldn't have to bend at all with one of them and it could hold all the stuff. Bending down to pick up a few pieces of masonite would be a lot easier than bending over 8 or 10 times for each raised bed.

Haha I know what she means! 12 is not that many when you factor in seeds, clones, veg and flower. It takes planning
I have the plan....its sticking to it that is tough! I am having to skip my next drop...well not skip but delay it....because of the Blue Dream clones. So I can't drop the Carnival for another 3-4 weeks.

Also have to get to mixing up another batch of soil this week. I think I only have 10-15 gallons of soil left and that won't last me long. Guess I know what else I will be doing at some point this week.

Awwww yeah....the original huh! Nice. One of these days I will pick up some of his beans. I have some Blueberry freebies from Seedsman and I have some Blueberry regulars from CKS. I have half a jar of unseeded Blueberry left and about a jar of seeded Blueberry. Its my favorite evening smoke.

I am hoping the Stankberry will be enough to hold me over, otherwise I am going to have to pop some Blueberry beans. Its a never out strain for me.

Awwww yeah....the original huh! Nice. One of these days I will pick up some of his beans. I have some Blueberry freebies from Seedsman and I have some Blueberry regulars from CKS. I have half a jar of unseeded Blueberry left and about a jar of seeded Blueberry. Its my favorite evening smoke.

I am hoping the Stankberry will be enough to hold me over, otherwise I am going to have to pop some Blueberry beans. Its a never out strain for me.
I've got a blueberry from seedsman going right now, pretty frosty but pretty leafy on the buds. Hopefully the buds swell enough so I don't have to trim forevers lol.

That c99 x blueberry was a winner as well Van, freebies from seedsman on my bad Kilimanjaro seeds
My current blueberry isn't as stinky as the last one but smells great

May have to try a Stankberry Soon

That cart would let me do most of my soil work without any bending/twisting.
Don’t delay! Get one now, before you mix your next batch. It sounds like it’d be not just a ‘good investment’ ... seems like it’s an essential accessory to your growing life if you want to keep doing it for years to come!
:thumb:

That c99 x blueberry was a winner as well Van, freebies from seedsman on my bad Kilimanjaro seeds
My current blueberry isn't as stinky as the last one but smells great

May have to try a Stankberry Soon
Stankberry update coming....them colas are getting BIG! They are starting to sway pretty good with the fans moving the air.

After reading up on MA marijuana laws, the 12 plant limit only counts 'mature' plants....seedlings and clones dont count unless you let them get big.....
Do you have a link to that Mouser? I want the actual law if you have access to the part that discusses sizes.

Stankberry Flip Day 44, Day 37 With Hairs

We are getting to the fun time here gang. Those colas are sway and starting to lean. I squeezed a cola for the first time and WOW....dense dense dense dense!!! So much denser than growing under the previous lights. She is smelling so deliciously berry now. I had Ms Stank give her a squeeze and then she sniffed her fingers....she was pretty impressed with the fruity berry scent.

I may have to give the main 4 colas some support in its final couple weeks. Not really sure what to expect for a harvest time. Mom strain was a 55-65 day strain, Dad was a 70-75 day strain so I am guessing 60-70. She is going to fatten up A LOT before then. I have been treating her with ground malted barley, and according to @bobrown14 that will reduce the flower time a bit. Her bigger fan leaves are giving everything back to her now.

She got another drink of 1/2 ACT and 1/2 water with touch of Cal Mag today (about a gallon). I am giving her everything she wants at this point but its tougher to listen to her as she is winding down and leaves are starting to turn.

They are turning into the Leaning colas of Pisa. Not sure how much longer they will stay up on their own. They are leaning at about a 15 or so degree angle LOL. Keeps getting more every day.

They are turning into the Leaning colas of Pisa. Not sure how much longer they will stay up on their own. They are leaning at about a 15 or so degree angle LOL. Keeps getting more every day.
LOL....I like that....Leaning Colas of Pisa!

Back
Top Bottom