Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

@Van Stank was at work, how did the Dolphins do in the picks?
Dolphins took Minka Fitzpatrick (Safety) from Alabama.......its a solid pick. I would have preferred them taking Derwin James from FSU, but I like Fitzpatrick as well.

Started working mine this week. We started all the seeds last week.....all the tomato and cuc and squash. We are a couple weeks later than we normally are, but it is what it is.

Started working mine this week. We started all the seeds last week.....all the tomato and cuc and squash. We are a couple weeks later than we normally are, but it is what it is.

Yup yup.... I am just gonna put my cukes, melons, brocc, etc in ground to start... Weed out weaklings and etc.. Got Toms of many varieties and Peppers of many varieties going for about 6 weeks now.... They are getting like 4 to 6 inches tall now.. Had to gift some away Most took... Unusual... Anywho out and about to do some yard work and such... Golf tourney this weekend so no work for me.... Ah shucks... LOL Green Days all... Later;):rollit:

I can't seem to ever get my cucs or squash to start and grow healthy. Gonna try starting them indoors this year.

Gotta do a lot of soil work this weekend.....lots to amend before the season kicks off.

Harlequin Flip Day 29, Day 21 With Hairs

Man on man is this girl starting to smell good. I swear its a strong Mango or Papaya type scent. Could be a bit of melon smell to her as well.

Gave her a gallon and half of ACT yesterday along with a top dressing of malted barley, gypsum, neem/karanja, Recharge, and some minerals (basalt and glacial rock dust) and she seems to be very happy today. She continues to stack and build her colas nicely. I expected a little more stretch from her but I think its best for Ms Stank that her first plant stay a bit more manageable size.

Did I mention how delicious she is smelling? Man between her (mango/papaya/melon), the Stankberry (blueberry and berry in general) and the Nukehead (lemon/citrus), the tent is starting to smell like the produce section of the grocery store! Such different smells than I am used to! I love it!

The Harlequin is a beautiful plant. It's so hard to tell plant height in the photos. How tall from the top of the pot is that plant?

No no......no need to measure it. About 20" is close enough. I just look at some plants that to me they look REALLY TALL where most of my plants are pretty short. BUT, that one I've told you about a few times will be the first plant I've not "rushed" into flowering. I bought those 5 gallon fabric pots and have been topping and LSTing it for a month now. I will be harvesting 2-3 plants in about 3 weeks and she will replace those. When I severely split the main stalk seems to be forming a nice callous and is healing up. At your suggestion I brushed on some Clonex Solution which I believe helped it to heal itself up.

Beautiful!
I can't seem to ever get my cucs or squash to start and grow healthy. Gonna try starting them indoors this year.

Gotta do a lot of soil work this weekend.....lots to amend before the season kicks off.
Start them inside and transplant the best 3 into your garden and you will have loads:)

I am changing locations in the garden....hopefully they will produce better for us this year. We are usually swimming in green beans and only so so with Cucs. Cucs and squash are my kryptonite for some damn reason.

Hindu Kush Veg Day 3 (Day 10 total)

Last update of the day is Ms Stank's newest edition to the farm, Hindu Kush. She was in a bit of a funk but seems to have snapped out of it the last two days. Root growth has really picked up which explains why she is snapping out of it. Her leaves doubled in size today. She got her second feeding of ACT yesterday. We have a fan blowing lightly on her to start strengthening her up.

And here are a couple bonus tent shots. Love seeing those towering colas in there.

Back
Top Bottom