Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

NY Giants fan here and look forward to watching Saquon Barkley run over the NFC East for the next 10 years.

NY Giants fan here and look forward to watching Saquon Barkley run over the NFC East for the next 10 years.

Thats assuming the Browns don't take him. If I was the GM of the Browns, I take him first. Dude is gonna be a pro bowler for a decade to come.

The Dolphins will trade up to 4th, 5th or 6th and take a QB
I don't want them to jump over 6......I am perfectly content taking Smith from Georgia, James from FSU or Fitzpatrick from Bama. Lord knows they need help on defense.

It may be the most interesting Draft in Years

No DEFINITIVE #1 Pick

Gunna be interesting
I love watching all the experts make their predictions and the BAM! the first or second picks screws up everything and teams go into panic mode and the trades start popping up. Its the only kind of drama I like.

It very well may be the same people. i can send you the link to a seed bank that has their C99 F4 in stock for $50 if you would like. From what I read in the description they got F2 seeds from a friend and worked the line to F4. They are supposed to have slightly better yields than the originals but still retain the great qualities of the first C99s.
Yeah greenman once had something to do with KOS, he is solo now.

yes i would love that link as well please and thank you yeti... Lets be honest though... It wont end up staying at $50...and ill be in the dog house with the wife.... But you can never have too many beans lol

good to know about greenman, thanks @overlord, seems like he knows what he is doing at any rate. Def keep my eye on him for future

Cowboys for me..... How bout the Cowboys.... Finally got rid of Disease Bryant...
The Cowboys died in my eyes when Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry via the media and didn't have the damn courtesy to talk to the man face to fact first. I hate cowards. They used to be my 2nd favorite team as a kid with Staubach and T.D. and Randy White, Too Tall Jones, and the players back then. Won't root for them ever again as long as Jerry Jones is the owner. Its a principle thing for me.

I'm waiting on the international curling league......much more to my pace of things.....

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom