Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

ya finding this all out now im kind of glad i didnt blow any extra dough to get the c99... Would love to have it, But not for that price.... And ya i think KOS is the same company that overlord mentioned earlier... Greenman organics... Atleast thats what i read on the google... Lol

it is really quite a shame about brothers grimm, i had hopes they would stick to their staples of quality.... But as usual greed gets in the way... The freebies i grew were a duke diamond cross from what i understood anyways.

@beez0404 i am not an expert but i think if it was less than 24 hours just put them back on their 12/12 schedule... Might stall for a day or two but shouldnt be a huge issue..... Someone else may know more than i do though
It very well may be the same people. i can send you the link to a seed bank that has their C99 F4 in stock for $50 if you would like. From what I read in the description they got F2 seeds from a friend and worked the line to F4. They are supposed to have slightly better yields than the originals but still retain the great qualities of the first C99s.

It very well may be the same people. i can send you the link to a seed bank that has their C99 F4 in stock for $50 if you would like. From what I read in the description they got F2 seeds from a friend and worked the line to F4. They are supposed to have slightly better yields than the originals but still retain the great qualities of the first C99s.
Send that to me please Yeti!

Yeah greenman once had something to do with KOS, he is solo now.

It very well may be the same people. i can send you the link to a seed bank that has their C99 F4 in stock for $50 if you would like. From what I read in the description they got F2 seeds from a friend and worked the line to F4. They are supposed to have slightly better yields than the originals but still retain the great qualities of the first C99s

Excuse me gents, Me too Plz...

Alright guys (and gals), big day of watering for me so be back in a while. Gotta get all the plants taken care of before the NFL draft tonight. Gotta do a lot of snack prep after I get done playing with the girls!

Any football fans, feel free to chime in with your team and who you want. I am a Dolphins fan and want us to take Roquan Smith from Georgia, but wouldn't be unhappy if one of the QB's fell.

Alright guys (and gals), big day of watering for me so be back in a while. Gotta get all the plants taken care of before the NFL draft tonight. Gotta do a lot of snack prep after I get done playing with the girls!

Any football fans, feel free to chime in with your team and who you want. I am a Dolphins fan and want us to take Roquan Smith from Georgia, but wouldn't be unhappy if one of the QB's fell.

GO CARDS!!!!

was gunna go to draft Party, but may be 100deg today, Grilling and Chilling on the couch today

GO CARDS!!!!

was gunna go to draft Party, but may be 100deg today, Grilling and Chilling on the couch today
Quick break from watering.

Ya know Chris, I loved the Cardinals back when I lived out there. Pat Tillman was my favorite player and I loved Boldin, Fitz, Adrian Wilson and Kurt Warner when he was there. I still root for them in the NFC. I hope they do well.

A few names ....from when i used to be nuts about the NFL
Lynn Swan....John Stallworth...Franco Harris...Terry Bradshaw....'mean' Joe Green...Jack Lambert...Rocky Blier...just a few....from way back when.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Sounds to me like you are a Steeler fan Duggs.

The Dolphins will trade up to 4th, 5th or 6th and take a QB

A few names ....from when i used to be nuts about the NFL
Lynn Swan....John Stallworth...Franco Harris...Terry Bradshaw....'mean' Joe Green...Jack Lambert...Rocky Blier...just a few....from way back when.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
arnt they all Dead Duggs????

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::slide:

Back
Top Bottom