Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Great tips for anyone.....thanks Van, and Ms.

Sound advice. I can't weigh in on the soil stuff but the planning of the seed drops, the carbon filter and the try to understand you're nutes is all really good advice.

The scheduling of a bean drop perputual mode looks to me anyway to be hard. My last grow took longer than most grows i was watching and this one is going faster than before.

I'm liking the lessons learned update. Nice touch Van. And great add on ms. Stank. :thumb:

Great tips for anyone.....thanks Van, and Ms.

Those are some pretty good rules of thumb Van.... And Miss Stanks, aka #ummmmmmm LOL

Sound advice. I can't weigh in on the soil stuff but the planning of the seed drops, the carbon filter and the try to understand you're nutes is all really good advice.

The scheduling of a bean drop perputual mode looks to me anyway to be hard. My last grow took longer than most grows i was watching and this one is going faster than before.

Thanks guys, had been meaning to do it for the last week....about time I got around to it.

If your tap water is truly 9.2 you should contact your water provider, that is above the SMCL (secondary maximum contaminate level). Depending on what type of treatment they do, could be a simple chemical adjustment.
Oh its really 9.2+. Three different pH pens have confirmed it. We don't drink it....we have the big 5 gallon bottles delivered.

My well water is in high 8's. I use a r.o. system. I'd like to try flood and drain sometime, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea with my crappy water
We are hoping that when we find our dream plot of land, it will have access to top notch water. My Dads well is about 700 feet below the surface and his water comes out 6.8-6.9. We need some of that stuff in our life!!

Don't get a bill....we rent a duplex and water and utilities are covered by the landlord.
Alright, then your probably better off not drinking it like you said lol. If they dont monitor pH who knows if they sample for trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids. After Flint Michigan drinking water requirements have become pretty strict in my neck of the woods.

Alright, then your probably better off not drinking it like you said lol. If they dont monitor pH who knows if they sample for trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids. After Flint Michigan drinking water requirements have become pretty strict in my neck of the woods.
Nope...we have monthly water deliveries that we use for drinking water. Massachusetts has some messed up water...and we are no different where we are.

Back
Top Bottom