I don't want it
Don't want it
If there's a remedy
I'll run from it, from it

Think about it all the time
Never let it out of my mind.
I've got the sweetest hangover
I don't wanna get over

Im really interested in the Bubblegum as im looking into those beans myself. Might even be my next grow. I noticed today that my C99 smells of bubblegum which is a bonus for sure. You n youre blue plants Stage, its like you sprinkled it in blue powder. Weird as hell considering your other picture which shows it in a more lifelike colour. Day 88!!!!! Crazy, you got some serious staying power Stage, bet ya mrs is well pleased

Herb :yummy:

Im really interested in the Bubblegum as im looking into those beans myself. Might even be my next grow. I noticed today that my C99 smells of bubblegum which is a bonus for sure. You n youre blue plants Stage, its like you sprinkled it in blue powder. Weird as hell considering your other picture which shows it in a more lifelike colour. Day 88!!!!! Crazy, you got some serious staying power Stage, bet ya mrs is well pleased

Herby,
I sure hope the bubblegum smells you are experiencing are mirrored in my grow once she starts to bloom.
Don't wanna brag but....you started this so here goes. This is an adult forum right?
The pic of the book below is a book i picked up many many years ago.
Changed my life. The techniques in this book has made me quite the marathon man. No blue pills...no creams or supplements. Stamina for hours. Been married to the same woman for almost 30yrs and she is still sprung after all this time. Trust and believe.
secrets_of_love.jpg
:Namaste:

lol stage
I may have to hunt that book down

Herby,
Oh yeah, I left out that I puff a fat one to get things percolating.:tokin::blunt:

:morenutes:
Whats crackin folks? Today is day 90. I have 1 sd auto in jars curing.
The rh is 65% which is the "cure zone"!
The buds are getting sticky and the smell is good but getting better. No hay!
The sd3 is in paper bags drying.
I expect them to be good to go at the end of 7 days of drying (this friday). At that time they go into jars.
My last auto sd2 hasn't been cut down yet. I have allowed her pot to dry. She isn't wilting from lack of water which is cool. I will let her go to another couple of days before chop. I am trying to stagger the harvests by a week so I can make adjustments to the dry/cure as I go along without running out of drying space.

Kinda busy today so no pics. :whoa:

Peace to the most high! :cool::peace:

2 busy to post pics?????
SHAME ON YOU MR STAGE!!!!
I looked up to you, now that's all over!!
Get me some pics, im a pic junkie

Herb,
Patience my dood. I used to be just like you. Want it right now. Got's to have it now.
Like "she" said... enjoy the "ride". :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whats wicked with ya mon?:cool:
Wednesday and I decided to weigh the sd3 drying bag harvest.
It's been 5 days of drying and the total is 196g. 7 oz. :ganjamon:
The buds are at 69% rh so they aren't quite where I want them before going into jars. Two more days.
Who says autos dont yield? They lie.:morenutes:
20150930_125002.jpg
20150930_124946.jpg

Holy moly, 7oz? That dont look like 7oz to me, must be some dense stuff. Thats a crazy amount from that tiny plant, you sure its dry. Im stunned

I am trully stunned thats 7oz, hey Stage I got my beans today, I started soaking a few, n the number being soaked is going up every hr lol.

Congrats on the yield buddy, im so pleased for you, top growing

Holy moly, 7oz? That dont look like 7oz to me, must be some dense stuff. Thats a crazy amount from that tiny plant, you sure its dry. Im stunned

I am trully stunned thats 7oz, hey Stage I got my beans today, I started soaking a few, n the number being soaked is going up every hr lol.

Congrats on the yield buddy, im so pleased for you, top growing

Herby,
Thx for the critical thx.:laughtwo:
She was 884g wet fwiw. one more weigh in on friday. Don't think it will be much lighter in two days but we shall see.
Good to see you got some new beans on deck!

lol, I am seriously happy but damn I imagine 7oz as a hugeeeee amount. Youre correct if it weighed that wet then it shouldnt come down much more. Yeh im getting bored with the plants I got now. Looking forward to some new ones, hows your bubble coming along?

Herby,
Bubblegum coming along well. No pics as tent is sleeping.
I water her with 2 gal of nutes at 680 ppm at 5.5 ph. The runoff is 997 ppm.
She is healthy and green. It's day 3 of 12/12 and I have been feeding her flowering nutes for several weeks.:morenutes:
I guesstimate she has two dozen tops. Was thinking of making a video to show more detail but changed my mind.

If you look at my last grow my biggest plant was about 6.5 oz. This was in winter with much lower temps and a conservative feeding schedule. Under the same lights I yielded over 500g in my last grow. Still not at 1gpw. So In my mind, its no big deal. Or to quote an 80's movie....It's casual. :;): BAU.(Biz as usual):peace:

If you asked me to guestimate the amount of bud there I wouldve said 4oz, which in itself wouldve been a awesome yield from a auto 1-2ft tall. 7oz though is just crazy yielding. lmfao n here I am hoping for a oz a plant n mine are 4-5ft. Im doing something wrong. btw I just started soaking the green crack seed, meant to be a yielder 60-65 days

I just noticed there are a few stems in there with it. Its gd to cure with stems tho, lotta flavour in those

So this plant more n doubled your yield over the last one which u got 3oz off right? Is the bud more dense or just more of it?

If you asked me to guestimate the amount of bud there I wouldve said 4oz, which in itself wouldve been a awesome yield from a auto 1-2ft tall. 7oz though is just crazy yielding. lmfao n here I am hoping for a oz a plant n mine are 4-5ft. Im doing something wrong. btw I just started soaking the green crack seed, meant to be a yielder 60-65 days

I just noticed there are a few stems in there with it. Its gd to cure with stems tho, lotta flavour in those

So this plant more n doubled your yield over the last one which u got 3oz off right? Is the bud more dense or just more of it?

Herby,
I'm originally from the big apple so skepticism is something I was born with.:smokin:
So many journals I have read where growers yielded 10oz up to 20 oz using 400/450 watt HID on 1 plant.
Do a search on The Captn's journals.:nomo:
My sd3 was 29 inches tall so she was 2x as tall as sd1 (15 in tall) which yielded 3 oz.
I don't think stems are going to add that much to the weight here. I leave "some" stem on to assist in curing.
Ask me anything you like about what I did to get these results.
No secrets,games or slight of hand my man. It is what it is.
I am a cycle grower, not a perpetual grower, so I have to make my runs count.
:peace:

I think the most ive ever yielded off one plant is 4oz Stage. Im pathetic. I cant wait to see your bubble flower, thats gonna be something to behold

Herby,
The name of the game isn't yield but quality. Yield is in my opinion a by product of good gardening practices.
Pots, nutes, environment, strain, grow medium, training and lighting are the factors that gets you high numbers in my opinion.

Im not doubting it fella, proof is in the pictures for all to see. So infact this baby was literally twice the size as the other. 20 oz from one plant under a 400watt I doubt. tbh though I wouldnt say its not possible its all down to tieing etc. Whats the biggest yield from a auto? Surely you gotta be up there? Youve done awesome and deserve a pat on the back n the bud looks great aswell.... now run along n get me some more pics of that lovely bud, wanna see some close ups!!

Back
Top Bottom