Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Herby,
I'm watching picasa vids on youtube now.:nomo:
Thx for the wisdom bro. Gonna step my photography game up. :Namaste:

I'm a Polaroid guy. You know, the kind you get, got, a places that return two dollar bills for change...

I'm a Polaroid guy. You know, the kind you get, got, a places that return two dollar bills for change...

M3,
Lemme have a taste of what you tasting on?:passitleft:
Need to pick your brain about your thoughts on qwiso? :hmmmm:
Trying to get yo butter recipe tips.:nomo:
I see you handy dandy with much more than simply flowers. Enlighten me:geek:

Yo Herb,
Yup. I saw the butter pic! :thumb:
Also read you bought a butter maker. I looked it up and its kind of expensive, but considering you own a Roor and Volcano, I guess I shouldn't be surprised....should i?:clap:

It's Shatterday!:circle-of-love:
Thought I would post a quick update on the gals.
Here is the current tent view.
20150925_222218.jpg

I have the bubblegum in the front. Was able to make her flatter so the buds can get fatter!
20150925_222333.jpg

20150925_222125.jpg

Here is the sd#2 auto and the blue dream. The auto is getting chopped tonight or tomorrow night.
20150925_222311.jpg

That is all. Carry on.:thanks:

DV,
Don't fall in love with the blue dream. I am looking to give her another home (friend). :straightface:
She needs a few more weeks of veg. And unfortunately, I can't keep her so I am going to spread the love around. Wanna be my friend? lol
Once I harvest the last auto, I only want to focus on the bubblegum. I'm starting 12/12 schedule in 24 hours. I believe she will overtake the tent once she begins stretching. I'm going for 1lb. 1 plant

How many ounces in a pound Stage
btw fella not sure where u read about a butter maker but it wasnt me who bought one, never heard of one tbh. Think that sd u cut is a little strong for you buddy:smokin::trance:

Herb :yummy:

Herby,
I think I'm following like 14 journals and I still ain't in as many grows as you are!:)
My bad if i was mistaken on the butter machine. You bet your ass I'm sampling myself silly.:loopy:
16 ounces in a pound or 448 grams of dried flower is nothing to sneeze at indoors. Especially in a one plant grow. I have never done it. I have read journals where others have and I need to join THAT club.:thumb:

DV,
Don't fall in love with the blue dream. I am looking to give her another home (friend). :straightface:
She needs a few more weeks of veg. And unfortunately, I can't keep her so I am going to spread the love around. Wanna be my friend? lol
Once I harvest the last auto, I only want to focus on the bubblegum. I'm starting 12/12 schedule in 24 hours. I believe she will overtake the tent once she begins stretching. I'm going for 1lb. 1 plant
dang that's a shame. Btw about that 1 lb a plant thing... blue dream is definitely one of the strains that can pull it off, that's what I am aiming for with mine... a monster ! :morenutes: feed me Seymour! ! :)

dang that's a shame. Btw about that 1 lb a plant thing... blue dream is definitely one of the strains that can pull it off, that's what I am aiming for with mine... a monster ! :morenutes: feed me Seymour! ! :)

dv,
After reading your reply I saw on ytube many bd grows that were high yielding (esp in hydro/coco).
Got me to thinking, I could use my 4x2 tent for the BD. I have an additional 250w mh light with the attached ballast. Perhaps I could take the bd and put it in my dwc bucket? I may rethink giving the bd away thx to your comments.

well if you pull it off Stage I for one will bow down to you almighty :adore:
Im in a few journals for sure but not all that many, there`s still time for more :smokin:

Herby,
I bet you are in more journals than i for sure. Look in your subscriptions and tell us exactly how many. :reading420magazine:
As for putting me on some kind of pedestal for a 1 pound grow....I wouldn't object. Nope not at all.:laughtwo:

I think im in 49 :rofl: wat the ? How did that happen in a couple of weeks
I had to count them all individually but yeh..... 49, I woulda thought it was more like 15
:volcano-smiley:

Stage is sage mon.....remember dat! (In my Jamaican accent):ganjamon:

Thata boy Herb!! Keeping up and get around! :rofl:!!!

Haha. Don't even know how many journals I'm in but somewhere around 100 I think. I just had to go through and delete the 270 subscriptions I'm already subscribed to. Subscribing is easy... Keeping up is another ball game!

:love:

Thata boy Herb!! Keeping up and get around! :rofl:!!!

Haha. Don't even know how many journals I'm in but somewhere around 100 I think. I just had to go through and delete the 270 subscriptions I'm already subscribed to. Subscribing is easy... Keeping up is another ball game!

:love:

Pigeons,
Herby has enrolled in Subscriptions Anonymous. LMAOO!!!!:rofl: You are welcome to join him in the 1st row.
Quick update on my remaining hso sd auto at day 88.
I pulled most of the yellow fans and I expect to harvest her tonight after lights out.
Sorry for the blue pics Herby but the show must go on. :thumb:
auto_day_88_sd2_preharvest_tent_shot.jpg

auto_day_88_sd2_pre_harvest_shot_2.jpg
auto_day_88_sd2_pre_harvest_shot.jpg

Tonight is harvest time for the sd2 auto. All that will remain in the tent will be the TH bubblegum.
Lights are programmed for 12/12. Let the quest for the 1lb plant begin!!
tent_shot_day_88.jpg

Back
Top Bottom