Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the most ive ever yielded off one plant is 4oz Stage. Im pathetic. I cant wait to see your bubble flower, thats gonna be something to behold

The number one thing with yield is your strain, you will never get a lb indoor off some strains because they are just not capable of yielding so much. Some strains don't even like to be grown indoor. So the best thing you can do to get your yield higher is find a good strain and just grow the shit out of it until you master it :) some strains are just low yielders no matter what you do.

I dont grow to get yield from one plant tho so it doesnt matter, only time I do grow for yield is when im growing clones, otherwise im just growing to check out the plant. I usually have 10-12 plants under my 400w, this time ive only got 7 and theres major gaps in there. Stage any chance of pics? school is in session. Picasa my friend, also if you use windows picture viewer n zoom in then crop you can get a closer picture

oh guess what I found Stage in my shed yesterday, only another 400w, that extra tent just became a lil cheaper

Im not doubting it fella, proof is in the pictures for all to see. So infact this baby was literally twice the size as the other. 20 oz from one plant under a 400watt I doubt. tbh though I wouldnt say its not possible its all down to tieing etc. Whats the biggest yield from a auto? Surely you gotta be up there? Youve done awesome and deserve a pat on the back n the bud looks great aswell.... now run along n get me some more pics of that lovely bud, wanna see some close ups!!

Herb,
Google is your friend. Type in 400w 1lb grow and you will see many links of such wonderful examples of growers who have their shit dialed in.
Some grows aren't on this site, so I wont try to post any links.
I could PM you if you do not see all the examples I speak of.
The holy grail in my opinion is those that can meet or exceed the 1 gram per watt grows. In my mind, these grows are example of where I would like to be in my journey.:peace:

That's a good haul Mr Stage. :goodjob: I'm hoping for numbers soon.

Thank you Mr Am4zin,:Namaste:
Sure man. Everyone wants the numbers and I will provide asap. I have my harvests staggered over 1 week.
In a couple of weeks I will have all (3 autos)of them all jarred and weighed.
My last auto will chop in a couple of days. Stick around. Were just getting it popping.:volcano-smiley:

Thank you Mr Am4zin,:Namaste:
Sure man. Everyone wants the numbers and I will provide asap. I have my harvests staggered over 1 week.
In a couple of weeks I will have all (3 autos)of them all jarred and weighed.
My last auto will chop in a couple of days. Stick around. Were just getting it popping.:volcano-smiley:

Haha I meant my numbers. I'm hoping for numbers :rofl:

Herby,
I gotta tell ya. I wish I could take the shots you do.
Maybe you are a photographer in your private life.
All I know is getting the detail you get has escaped me and quite frankly with the camera / phone I use, not likely to even come close.
Screwing around with the picasa got on my damn nerves and I said fork it. Too much work. I don't feel badly about it because most journal pics are average at best.
I video my grows and watch them over and over to see where I can improve, yet I have no desire to post videos as where I live mj growing is verboten.
Hope you aren't holding your breath on those hi-def pics.:smokin:
When is the class? You want detailed pics? Drop some wisdom this way.

I have no wisdom or I would. The other day you took a nice pic, could see quite a bit of detail on it. I admit pics of dry nugs never look as good as wet buds imo. Ill let you off this once fella but you gotta do better in the future. Mayb buy a new camera? Its fun taking pics, adds alot to this hobby imo. Try taking a picture tomoro in sunlight, not direct but say with your curtains open, this may give you a better picture. What camera have you got exactly?

I have no wisdom or I would. The other day you took a nice pic, could see quite a bit of detail on it. I admit pics of dry nugs never look as good as wet buds imo. Ill let you off this once fella but you gotta do better in the future. Mayb buy a new camera? Its fun taking pics, adds alot to this hobby imo. Try taking a picture tomoro in sunlight, not direct but say with your curtains open, this may give you a better picture. What camera have you got exactly?

Herb,
I have a nikon s8200. Got it as a gift. Think it cost like $250 usd at the time.
I find the outside pics help. Gonna give it another shot and if it dont meet your standards, I give up.
Not likely to buy another to meet the Herby standard. :smokin:

For those that care enough, and have enough disposable income....digital microscopes are the way to go. I don't care enough about showing off to spend money on one instead of putting money into my room. Maybe one of these days. I get great personal views with my cheap handheld microscope.

Love using them at the dispensaries, but that's my only experience with them.

Its Wednesday people and its time for a quick update.
Day 90 in this grow and I am currently 72 hours into 12/12 schedule.:circle-of-love:

Can someone please explain to me how can it be that my bubblegum is throwing pistils?:dreamy:
Maybe it's the 87 day veg? All I know is this hasn't ever happened to me before.
I am pretty sure they aren't preflowers.
If someone disagrees, I would like to hear it.:geek:

I am grinning from ear to ear cause she is READY to show me what she got!
Wow...72 hrs.:morenutes:
bubblegum_day_90_profile.jpg
bubblegum_day_90_pistils_showing_72hrs_into_flower_4.JPG
bubblegum_day_90_pistils_showing_72hrs_into_flower_3.JPG
bubblegum_day_90_pistils_showing_72hrs_into_flower_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_90_pistils_showing_72hrs_into_flower.JPG
bubblegum_day_90_canopy.JPG

If they from that area they defo pre flowers fella. I dont know why but I just had a huge deja vu, my ol growing buddy monkey grew out a bubblegum n she was similar to yours. Those are some nice n big pre flowers though, super healthy. His was serious seeds though. This girl is gonna be a beast, what light is she under??

btw youve done a stella job keeping her that healthy for 2 months veg

If they from that area they defo pre flowers fella. I dont know why but I just had a huge deja vu, my ol growing buddy monkey grew out a bubblegum n she was similar to yours. Those are some nice n big pre flowers though, super healthy. His was serious seeds though. This girl is gonna be a beast, what light is she under??

btw youve done a stella job keeping her that healthy for 2 months veg

Herby,
I think 87 days is a bit more than two months but I dig ya. :passitleft:
So they only preflowers ya say?:geek:
It's all good tho.
It is still wonderful to know she is moving along in maturity.
So excited to see what she does.
She is under a 600 hps and a p300. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom