Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your Sour Diesel #3 looks so beautiful, Stage -- sounds like a great example of the strain. More great harvests ahead, eh?

Thx Glimmergrass!
I have to say harvest time is indeed a wonderful thing. :thanks:

What can I say.............. im speechless. I have no complaints whatsoever in you cutting that gorgeous girl. Shes a beaut, some close up pics please stage

Herb :yummy:

Herby,
Thx mane.:high-five:
I got to charge the camera and get some decent pics for ya.
Might not b tonite tho:passitleft:

Thx dv and welcome!
Eating popcorn over here and in your grow room.:popcorn:
nice, who does not like popcorn and grow rooms. I noticed you have one of the same lights as me that's a virtual sun 600w dimmable digital balast? I noticed the logo haha "Gardners choice" great minds think alike :high-five:

Hey dv,
The 600w dimmable from growers choice is a very good kit. I'm sure you would agree.:passitleft:
Zero issues with this unit.
After this run, it will be time to replace the bulbs. I usually replace after 2 grows. (less than 18 months).:winkyface:

Hey dv,
The 600w dimmable from growers choice is a very good kit. I'm sure you would agree.:passitleft:
Zero issues with this unit.
After this run, it will be time to replace the bulbs. I usually replace after 2 grows. (less than 18 months).:winkyface:
I had a defective ballast that kept blowing fuses. I called to replace it they sent me a new one right away and I still have the old one. Good company, good product now that I got a working ballast. And for the bulb, I was thinking of doing the same. 2 cycles and replace for max potential.

Hi :420:
It's TGIF y'all!! Also....Its harvest time!!!:circle-of-love:

I cut down the auto sd3 this morning upon lights out.
Bud washed her and she is hanging in the tent on bamboo sticks.
For anyone that cares, the wet weight (before bud wash) is about 884 grams including sticks and stems.
I was gonna leave her in the dark for 24 hours but...I changed my mind.:smokin:
auto_day_86_sd3_harvest_profile_pic.jpg
auto_day_86_sd3_harvest.jpg
auto_day_86_sd3_bud_pic_2.jpg
auto_day_86_bud_closeup.jpg
auto_day_86_sd3_bud_pic.jpg
auto_day_86_sd3_harvest_buds.jpg

My thinking is harvest sd3 today then harvest sd2 tomorrow. (Sounds like a plan eh?):high-five:
This will allow me change the light cycle and begin the flowering process for my bubblegum photo.
According to the breeder its a 55 to 60 day ride (in flower).
I don't want to be in full grow mode during the holidays so its time to get the bubblegum......to the center Stage :winkyface:(wink).

Looks awesome Stage, trully awesome. This makes me wish my monitor had scratch n sniff :rofl:
Its hard to see the real detail tho with the pics, anychance of getting slightly clearer pics, I wanna see this beauty in all her glory, she looks stunning

Looks awesome Stage, trully awesome. This makes me wish my monitor had scratch n sniff :rofl:
Its hard to see the real detail tho with the pics, anychance of getting slightly clearer pics, I wanna see this beauty in all her glory, she looks stunning

Herby,
My apologies for the not so clear pics. You viewing on your mobile or pc?
Wish I could get them more clearer for ya. :(
Gonna read my camera (nikon s8200 coolpix) manual to figure out how to take macro shots.:thanks:
Ill try to make up for it for ya.

Ok ok ok I'm not missing this finish!!

What a beautiful bloody plant man! Wow. :adore:

Those look crazy tasty! +Reps!!

Pigeons420,
Thank you for the input and positive affirmation my dude.:high-five:
Much thanks for the + reps!!! :thanks:

Herby,
You are the eagle eye scout my dude. :nomo:
Yes, she has a tinge of blue in her. Not sure why but hey....I aint mad. :laughtwo:

Herby,
Made some adjustments on camera but still not the quality of your pics.:winkyface:
Not quite the results I'm looking for in terms of photography. She not so blue in the dark. Must be the flash, i dunno.
Still, I tried. When is your next class?:cheesygrinsmiley:
Post wash pic of main cola. Shes a freaking mass of flowers.:circle-of-love:
auto_day_86_sd3_post_wash.jpg

She is without doubt a whopper!!! huge. Try Picasa if youre on a pc??? Has many colour fixes etc for pictures n other tools. Ill be signing students up pretty soon Stage ill keep you informed :rofl:

Herby,
I'm watching picasa vids on youtube now.:nomo:
Thx for the wisdom bro. Gonna step my photography game up. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom