Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy dude, so do you grow inside or outside or both? That bubblegum is going to be maffith judging by how big she is in veg. Im seriously considering growing a c99 clone I have for alongtime in veg, tieing her up and having my way with her, then eventually flowering so I can grow a larger plant like yours. Awesome job ma friend, looking forward to a smoke report on that diesel

GlimmerGrass,
Thanx my dude. I got a couple of pics for ya.:high-five:
Had to add stakes, buds growing heavy and falling over. Id say overall that's a good problem to have.
Here is my sd1 hang drying. So far so good:
auto_day_79_sd1_hang_drying.jpg

Here is a group shot of the remaining gals....minus the hso blue dream.
day_79_group_shot.jpg

auto_day_79_sd2_and_sd3_outside.jpg
auto_day_79_sd3_outside.jpg

Here is the subject of my next grow.
79 days in veg th seeds bubblegum.
th_bubblegum_day_79_outside.jpg

She is already at 3ft. Ill figure out a way to manage her height. I cant wait to turn her loose.
She is BEGGING to be flowered but I have at least 7 to 10 days more to go before the autos are done.
Enjoy the pics, Im gonna get back in the sun....:ciao:

Wow! Beautiful.

They all look amazing! That bubblegum is going to be a beast too.

I'm starting to get concerned about space with mine since they are stacked in, but guess they will grow in the space they have. Maybe with more confidence and grows under my belt, I can try to focus on fewer plants with bigger yields.

If mine turn out half as well as yours, I'm going to be very happy.

Crazy dude, so do you grow inside or outside or both? That bubblegum is going to be maffith judging by how big she is in veg. Im seriously considering growing a c99 clone I have for alongtime in veg, tieing her up and having my way with her, then eventually flowering so I can grow a larger plant like yours. Awesome job ma friend, looking forward to a smoke report on that diesel

Yeh Herbs
I never grow during the summer but this year I decided to take advantage of the sun when i can. So for all intents and purposes. ...this is an in and out grow.
It's so cool to grow photos alongside autos.
I would usually flower after 5 or 6 weeks of veg. By the time this bubblegum gets flowering it will be 80 or 90 days old.
I'm hoping for a 1 pound grow. I know that's a tall order but that's my goal with her.

Wow! Beautiful.

They all look amazing! That bubblegum is going to be a beast too.

I'm starting to get concerned about space with mine since they are stacked in, but guess they will grow in the space they have. Maybe with more confidence and grows under my belt, I can try to focus on fewer plants with bigger yields.

If mine turn out half as well as yours, I'm going to be very happy.

Here is a pic of my shorty, to many for my flower room so she got kicked to the back yard were i run her after the sun all day. I used stembenders and have kept it under 40 inches total, its a 10 week pheno Sour D.

shorty1.jpg

I as well was concerned about space/height so it was my solution. :Namaste:

Here is a pic of my shorty, to many for my flower room so she got kicked to the back yard were i run her after the sun all day. I used stembenders and have kept it under 40 inches total, its a 10 week pheno Sour D.

shorty1.jpg

I as well was concerned about space/height so it was my solution. :Namaste:

Like wow Stoop.:circle-of-love:
I dig her structure.
Will she finish outside or in?
Whats her seedbank? She looks 2 or 3 weeks from done from here. Correct me if I'm wrong.
It looks like you got that sour lemon pledge smelling pheno. :thumb:
I anticipate our gals are pretty close in age. Im looking to chop in 5 to 10 days (12 weeks from seed).:morenutes:

Herbs,
Indeed. Cold hard cash.:eyebrowsmile: Lots o paper. :nicethread:
I may have moments like everyone else when funds are scarce. But, as long as i have tasty potent meds, I want for nothing.

It's Sativa Saturday y'all.:volcano-smiley:
Get your favorite bong or vaporizer or damn it roll a doobie or blunt and get outside!:hookah:
Couple of pics for ya on my hso sd autos.
Notice fans are yellowing. Also notice pistils are starting to orange out and there are much fewer white ones. They seem to be loving the inside and out treatment so I will continue with the shuttle for now.:shhh:

The sunlight is filling out the lower bud sites and the additional lighting is maturing the lower buds with withered pistils showing now.:circle-of-love:
I think I'm gonna pull the fans next week so you can see all the flowers underneath.
She's all floppy and glistening in the sun. I gotta stop looking at her and get some household stuff done.:thumb:

Here is sd2:
auto_day_80_sd2.jpg

Here is sd3:
auto_day_80_sd3.jpg

Simply a beautiful day in the neighborhood....a beautiful day.:peace:

looking great, how many days is this plant been in so far? and whats the recommended amount of time for the strain?

Herbs,
So far these two autos are currently at day 80.
HSO says finish time is 75 days. Im looking to chop anytime after 12 weeks (84 days).
If they continue to resist, I will let them go to 90 days, no longer.:high-five:

Do you flush? check trichomes? Do you not worry about the amount of cbd? < think thats correct which is meant to make the buzz more groggy the longer you take it. Just curious how you like to grow

Herb

Edit: longest ive ever taken a plant was a kali mist from serious seeds, 95 days, they actually used a picture I took of my one kali to sell the seeds on websites for many years, not sure if they changed it now

Do you flush? check trichomes? Do you not worry about the amount of cbd? < think thats correct which is meant to make the buzz more groggy the longer you take it. Just curious how you like to grow

Herb

Edit: longest ive ever taken a plant was a kali mist from serious seeds, 95 days, they actually used a picture I took of my one kali to sell the seeds on websites for many years, not sure if they changed it now

Herbs,
Yes i do flush.
Matter of fact these two autos are 4 days into one. With Coco 7 to 10 days flush max.
Buds can starve if flushed longer than that. The law of diminishing returns applies here.
If you water coco like hydro she should taste clean after 7 to 10 days. :smokin:
I didn't worry about CBD amounts in this auto run. From what I have read autos usually have higher cbd % than some regular strains.
Maybe someone knows what the thc /cbd breakdown is for hso sd auto?:reading420magazine:
Maybe Ill send to M3 so he can have it lab tested for me. :laugh:
I definitely prefer my plants ripe. I hate taking them young. Newbie mistakes stay with me. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I do check trichomes. I noticed with these autos they dont amber like photos do, so i go by the amount of cloudy trichs and withered pistils.

Totally agree, ripe is way better... I just wish I had your patience. I guess youll find out how strong she is when smoked. Another question, I take it you prefer a more couchlock type buzz over a motivating one??

Herb

Edit: is that right, autos dont go amber??? trichome wise

Hello Stage!

Some fine looking specimens youve got there. I will be interested in your smoke reports, just to see how similar or dissimilar the auto versions are from the photos.

Enjoy your weekend :thumb:

Welcome Aboard Bapple,
Thx for the compliment. :Namaste:
I will provide a smoke report indeed. I haven't had the pleasure of smoking a photo sour diesel but I have tasted chemdawg before. Similar but different.

Likewise to you. Have a great weekend.:welcome:

Totally agree, ripe is way better... I just wish I had your patience. I guess youll find out how strong she is when smoked. Another question, I take it you prefer a more couchlock type buzz over a motivating one??

Herb

Edit: is that right, autos dont go amber??? trichome wise

Herb,
Let me backpedal a bit and say that the amber tric thing is probably strain specific. Not necessarily auto specific.
As far as which high do I prefer. I prefer both, but when growing a sativa dominant strain to full ripeness, you get the soaring clear head high that stays with you a couple of hours followed by a nice sedated stone. Not sure if what I wrote made sense but I'm vaping and a bit tilted right now. :lot-o-toke::hookah:

yeh man makes sense, you got a volcano? I do, getting a lil old now though, its not one with the digital face but the old type. Still it works gd enough

Herb

Herbs,
Nah, I got one of those Arizer 4.0 kits.:hookah::volcano-smiley: You know digital disp, remote,fan, balloons, whips. I have had it almost 3 years.
Its not a Volcano but it gets the job done. I love vaping man. Its so economical and efficient. You can really taste the herb Herby. lol
My herb lasts longer and I love smoking the avb (already vaped bud) in blunts or my bong. Toys and Tools man....gotta have em. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom