Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3M,
Thx for the kudos. Funny thing how you suggested that I topped the autos. But I didn't. I was too chicken to do any topping of fimming on this 1st auto run. I only lst a little bit.

Welcome aboard my friend! Plenty of room here. At day 63....9 weeks completed. Thx for the kudos. I believe I have 7 to 10 days left on the sd#1 before I begin flushing. The others are a couple of weeks out.

3M,
Thx for the kudos. Funny thing how you suggested that I topped the autos. But I didn't. I was too chicken to do any topping of fimming on this 1st auto run. I only lst a little bit.

One strain, fast n vast, didn't like it, and my timing was of, but I've read others around here with height issues with that strain so, I think it was more strain related then timing. Anyway, THC bomb, candy kush, and northern lights did not skip beat. I think I've topped five or six with good results. The one that didn't go well was the fast n vast.

I took a chance cutting but that's me, seeing what light addict has done gave me the confidence. Then, I said, why not me? ;)

Somebody thought up the hoola hop, Stage.

Imagine that ;)

Much love my friend ;)

Hope yall had a safe and HIGH Labor day weekend. :cool:
I thought I would share a brief update on this auto grow.
Day 69 from seed and the HSO sour diesels are ripening along.
I have decided to bring the girls into the tent and keep them there.
Shuttling them from outdoors and back to the tent brought unwanted visitor.
auto_day_69_week_9_catepillar_munch.JPG

I only found 1 of em but he munched at least 4 or 5 fans before I got his ass.:rip: Hope he didn't bring company!

Looks like sd#1 is about nearly done. :cheer: The fan leaves have faded yellow. I see the trichs are mostly cloudy. Even on the lower budsites. Hm.. I think shes ready for a cleansing! No no...not massengill.:rofl:

I added 2 lt. of Silica and ph water at 90 ppm to her 3gal pot and disposed of the runoff. Not a flush but a cleanse. I water until 10-20 % run off all the time so I don't think a volume flush will be necessary. I'm giving it a week.
The temps are finally starting to drop during the evenings. I am able to run the HPS @450w alongside the pled (185w) with temps at about 84 degrees.
Its a bit high I know, but I am really concerned about the humidity which is sittting at 65%rh.

Stay high my friends...:blunt:

I also have 3 hso sd auto and 2 hso blue dream auto at 23 days from seed. Great job, and can't wait to see your harvest and yield!

Welcome Confucius!:welcome:
Good luck on your grow. Post the link to it in your sig and I will stop thru to peek in.:high-five:

These HSO beans are really starting to fill out.
I had to place stakes on two of the plants as they have started to hang over from the buds putting on weight.:smokin:
I have given them DM Potash + in a couple of feedings and they took it well.
My sd#1 is pretty much done!:cheer: All pistils have turned orange and have withered. She got that slouched over look to her like she has busted a mega nut (orgasm).:cheesygrinsmiley: Yellow leaves abound. I tested the runoff and it went from 950ppm down to less than 200ppm. Runoff ph is 6.1
and I have been cleansing her for last 7 days. I will chop her in 48hrs. :surf:

Two days from now completes (77 days)11 weeks and at that time I will take down sd#1 and begin flushing the other two autos. I expect to harvest them at the end of (84 days)12 weeks thereabouts.
Get ready for some harvest pics in the next post!:cheer:
Peace and Green Blessings. :peace:

I don't have a journal. I have lurked here and other forums for a while learning. Never found any questions I couldn't search and find answered a hundred times until it came to specific strains and breeders on autos. I'm still a bit paranoid about posting, since it is still illegal in some places. This is my first grow ever, and still learning the ropes.

It's funny I have a bubblegum going too. 00 seeds auto bubblegum. Also one each 00 seeds auto cheese berry and auto chocolate kush from their variety pack.

Wish I could send pm's, but need 50 posts, and this is my second.

I don't have a journal. I have lurked here and other forums for a while learning. Never found any questions I couldn't search and find answered a hundred times until it came to specific strains and breeders on autos. I'm still a bit paranoid about posting, since it is still illegal in some places. This is my first grow ever, and still learning the ropes.

It's funny I have a bubblegum going too. 00 seeds auto bubblegum. Also one each 00 seeds auto cheese berry and auto chocolate kush from their variety pack.

Wish I could send pm's, but need 50 posts, and this is my second.

Confucius,
Keep at it my dude. You will get to 50 posts before you know it.:goodjob:
I will start another journal just featuring the bubblegum.
It will be my 1st try at a 1 plant,1 lb. grow. :dreamy:
She will be 85 or 90 days in veg when I finally flower her. Stay tuned.

Trichome Tuesday my people!:circle-of-love:
Today is day 76 and I have a brief update.
My sd#1 as i said earlier is done. She is 15 inches tall atm. She is the shortest plant out of the group.
Just flushing w silica and ph water.
Anyone here object to taking her at this time? Never grew autos before.
Not able to get trich pics but thru my loupe I see mostly cloudy glands with very few amber. All the pistils have turned color AND withered. She's gotta be done.
I read somewhere that autos may not amber like photos.
I decided to take her outside for a couple of sunlight pics.
auto_day_76_sd1_profile2.jpg
auto_day_76_sd1_profile3.jpg

Bud closeup
auto_day_76_sd1_bud_closeup2.JPG
auto_day_76_sd1_bud_closeup.JPG

Tomorrow will complete 11 weeks and I will place her in the dark overnight and harvest on day 78.
She will receive a bud washing and will be hung to dry for a day or two. She will then be placed in brown bags for drying. This is the 1st grow I didn't sample the buds. I cant believe I kept my discipline and left her alone.:tokin:

Awesome grow n yeh id say shes done, I always harvest on 75% amber pistils. I used to watch trichomes but in the end came to the conclusion thats just being overly fussy. Can I ask what was in the watering can which nearly fèd it up for you? also blue dream, whats the genetics in that plant? Thanks and great growing!

edit: love youre enthusiasm even when you dont seem to be getting replys.

Looks chopable from me angle. If you're not certain, mail her to me and I'll get back to you in a few... Promise

Awesome grow n yeh id say shes done, I always harvest on 75% amber pistils. I used to watch trichomes but in the end came to the conclusion thats just being overly fussy. Can I ask what was in the watering can which nearly fèd it up for you? also blue dream, whats the genetics in that plant? Thanks and great growing!

edit: love youre enthusiasm even when you dont seem to be getting replys.

Welcome and green blessings Herby,:welcome:
Appreciate your weigh in whether she is ready for chop. :high-five:
I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some input for folks who grow autos often as I'm just bustin my cherry on em.:thumb:

As for keeping my energy level up in a journal where I do most of the talking, for me its therapeutic in a selfish way. I visit a lot of other grows. I try to impart some positive energy and that is nearly as rewarding as having the posts in my journal.:Namaste:
I try to help folks stay encouraged.

Maybe my journals are too short. I usually post updates days, sometimes weeks after the fact. Not as linear as traditional journals. Shit man I dunno, I'm just glad youre here. :thanks:

The fert in the watering can I mistakenly fed my autos was Happy Frog natural & organic fruit and flower.
Its not that this isn't a good fert, I use it on my plants outside, but ultimately a fail on my part.
happy_frog_nutes.jpg

The blue dream is an HSO fem bean that i planted a couple of weeks ago.
hso_sd_auto_th_seeds_bubblegum_gear.jpg

I expect to get her bushy and give to a fellow herbalist to finish under their 1000w hps.
She is small and limey but I believe she will be fine once i thin out this tent.

My previous post I was patting myself on the back for not sampling any of the ladies fruits, but after seeing sd#1 in the sun glistening...I decided to clip a bud.
auto_day_76_sd1_bud_clip_harvest.jpg

Why not? Right?:420:

Looks chopable from me angle. If you're not certain, mail her to me and I'll get back to you in a few... Promise

M3,
You got me spillin my Dos Equis man!:laughtwo: I love your humor and wit. :rofl:
You gonna make me drive out to Wakefield before the snow hits! (Damn....I gotta stop rhyming my replies):cool:

Those buds are pretty! I can't tell if it fox tailed or you got a few seeds... my phone sucks.
GB80

Yo Guambomb80!
She isn't seeded thank god. That's fat calyxes I believe. Ill try a closeup with my crappy cell camera.
auto_day_76_sd1_fat_calyxes.jpg

Whats green in your world on this Weed Wednesday?:surf:
Hopefully you feeling the vibe. I damn sure am. Today is the end of 11 weeks. Day 77 from seed and I decided to pull the fans from sd1.
She BEEN done and tomorrow she gets the chop wash and hang.
Couple of pics for ya. :cool:
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_topview.jpg
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest.jpg
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest_profile.jpg
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest_closeup.jpg

Once she is chopped tmw,I get some room back. 3 plants remaining. Two autos and one 77 day veg photo bubblegum.

I'm gonna start flushing the autos starting tomorrow. In the meantime I have to figure out if I wanna scrog the TH seeds bubblegum. I have a dog enclosure that is adjustable and the sizes of the squares look perfect.
I have an old ebb and flow rez +table that is 3x2. Was thinking maybe do a drip feed and diy a way to attach the screen to the sides. I already have an air pump, water pump and stones. :hmmmm:
Been peeking in others journals to see if i can borrow a technique or two.:peace:

Concerning your scrog net material choice, I choose nylon string for a couple of reasons. 1- Its mallable, during the first two weeks after my girls hit the screen I kept moving string instead of stem to keep the stretch under control with less stress to the plant. 2- It makes harvest a breeze. If you use a solid screen, you must detach the flowers from the main stem. I cut a couple of strings and I pull the whole plant and hang it......lol I say these things like I have done them before..... :high-five: This is what i have learned from reading many journals here and on a couple of other forums. I dont know if it is right, knowlege without context is hard for me, but you will be able to see me attempt it on my first scrog grow. Your ladies look gordo and sabroso, stick a fork in it brother :bravo: As M3 just pointed out no fabric string, I have read it harbors mold spores. I use nylon.

You don't have to be fancy for a SCROG. My advice is to use wire, not string or fabric stuff. Leave room to get your dickscratchers underneath. Don't get greedy, pick the number of colas you want, can reasonably deal with (meaning when they are big do they have room ) and train for that. See the final plant, visualize or some shit like that miaggi told me.

Right after wax on wax off, manson.

Don't be shy about chopping lower stuff that clutteres, creates area of dead air where problems live. Think big on top, not below.

Other than that ;) you're a pro, I'm sure you'll grasp it.

Nice plants BTW,, you feed them steroids? :morenutes:

Peace out my brother from another mother :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom