Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I upgraded to a 600w HPS a while back, but I hear you on multiple lights. My hydro shop only has nova LED lights. I'm not sure on the quality. Seems like it could be a little iffy. They're expensive as well. Don't want to drop R3000 for a piece of sh!t light. LOL!

Yea Blaze.....I did the conversion from rand to usd and I agree if you gonna invest that kind of money the light has to be solid.

Stage, might be a stupid request, but is it possible to get a pic from underneath? I'd love to see the bone structure that's holding that pig of a gal up, lol... H

Ohh.she is beatiful than my wife .keep it green bro.

High Cerens,
I hope your wife isn't following my journal....you might be sleeping on the couch if she is.

She IS potm, Stages. Never seen anything more beautiful.

High GG....you are too kind my dear. Your compliment is heartfelt. With that being said.... would love to have your vote for POTM.

Stage, might be a stupid request, but is it possible to get a pic from underneath? I'd love to see the bone structure that's holding that pig of a gal up, lol... H

Hola Grizzy.... Ill take care of your request as soon as I get back to the crib in a couple of hrs. Out and about eating and wrapping up my Family day.

What a beautiful canopy. I agree that she is a contender for plant of the month. Maybe try and put her in a dimly lit room and use the flash to get those trichs to sparkle.

What is this plant of the month? I'm new to 420. Thanks

Hey Millertm,
Go to this link for all the 420 contests.
420 Contests

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

You can enter plants starting on the 1st thru 14th of every month and The voting starts on the 15th of every month. There are always some awsome plants, but i think Ms.Bubblegum can hold her own in the competition, especially with the advice from Shigg!

Yep....What Nick said. :):Namaste:

Hey Grizzy,
Will these do? These were taken a couple of weeks ago. Ill take a current one and post it when she wakes up later.
Stage
bubblegum_day_110_underskirt_3_pic.JPG
bubblegum_day_110_underskirt_pic.JPG

bubblegum_day_149_underskirt_3.JPG
bubblegum_day_149_underskirt.JPG
bubblegum_day_149_underskirt_2.JPG

Thanks stage...Nice pins, lol... I feel like a perve looking up her skirt, lol...

Wow Stage. I am in awe mate. That girl is next level. You should be so proud of yourself man. You're an inspiration to this site. And I value following you so much hey! :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Hey Wreckedsummer
She a beaut ain't she? I'll agree that she is awesome proud papa I am indeed. Thx man. Much luv to ya for your support.

It's Saturday my people and more importantly.....it's day 1 5 0! :cheer:
Day 62 of 12/12 ,21 weeks and 3 days is another way of looking at it.:geek:
At this point I am looking to let her go another few days or a week and let her tell me when she's really really done.
I WAS gonna chop tonight!:whoa: Patience followed by release... I mean reward she said. ;)
Didn't Paul Masson say..."we shall serve no bubblegum before it's time". Or something like that. :)
I want her to amber up a bit more.
I want the euphoric giddy laughing fits....followed by munchies.... ending in nighty night meds from her. :snooze:
bubblegum_day_150_buds.jpg

bubblegum_day_150_canopy1.jpg

bubblegum_day_150_buds_3.jpg

Hey Shiggs.....I added light 150w worth but I need to play with the camera to improve the sparkle.
Work in progress.
Trying a different setting on camera. Running into oversaturation. :(
bubblegum_day_150_gum_pic_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_150_gum_pic1.jpg

Here are a couple of pics with only the uv-b lamps on.
bubblegum_day_150_no_light_photos_bud.jpg

bubblegum_day_150_no_light_photos_bud_tric_shotjpg.jpg
bubblegum_day_150_no_light_photos_tent_uvb.jpg

Second pic, the one in front of the Xmas stockings is pretty damn killer Stage. Wish that was my fireplace.

Thanks Shiggs
Which pic would be 2nd? A bud closeup right?

Back
Top Bottom