Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. Am4zin,
Appreciate the love my friend. Wishing you green blessings in your running for MOTM. Ya got my vote!

THC Tuesday update! :welcome:
I simply cannot believe we are at day 146 from seed, day 58 of 12/12 and ladies and gentlemen, the bubblegum is fading nicely.:cheer:
bubblegum_day_146_canopy_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_canopy_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_canopy.jpg

I noticed a lil cal mag def coming on. I probably should have continued with the micro feed longer. :hmmmm:
I was so used to her being so lush and green without a hint of yellowing or discoloration that she has spoiled me!
I love her so. I have run out of nice things to say about this plant and for fear of being repetitive, Ill just post the pics to fill in the blanks.
bubblegum_day_146_profile_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_profile.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_buds_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_buds.jpg

bubblegum_day_146_buds_3.jpg

Couple of blue dream pics for the team. She will go a week longer than the bubblegum as the breeder states 70 days. That appears to be spot on as her trics are clouding up nicely.
blue_dream_bud_day_146_022.jpg
blue_dream27.jpg

.eace2:
I'd say PH is causing the Ca/Mg issue. Check ur feed PH and I'd say ur at 5.4 or lower. Plants look good, but flowering adds H+ into soil and could lock out your Mg/Ca.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

millertm,
You were correct. My ph is too low. I added 4 gallons of fresh tap to her pot. My tap is 7.2, the drip is 5.0. That should raise things a bit.
Thank you.:Namaste:

Wow Stage. She is breathtaking. I can just imagine the smell. Getting very close now. Is that pH level not a little low?

Thanks for seeing this before I did. I think I'm smoking way too much and posting. :lot-o-toke:

I just bumped my nose on the screen bending over to take a whiff of that bubblegum :loopy:

Looking better every time you upload a picture, Stage :bravo:

Hey Golfer
She smells thru the screen eh? I tell ya I got two more seeds left of this strain and I hope to keep her around a bit. Thx for the big up. So many great journals out here. Trying to step my game up.

Absolutely beautiful my friend. Like a big round ball of buds.

Yo Blaze...Your'e correct man, a big round ball of buds! haha!! I'm gonna need a dentist, chewing all this bubblegum my dude.

I agree with blaze, that is a shit ton of buds dude. I'm sure she makes you happy everyday ;)

Yo Camo...cant agree with you more. I am happy with how she turned out, dog fence training and all. Only 4 or 5 days left for her before chop.

I can't wait to hear what she yields. I don't have the patience for such a long veg period. Then again, your auto grow does make a convincing argument for it.

Maybe I will try something similar with 2 strains and an auto. Need more light though.

You are going to take some nice photos for POTM right? Cuz she's a contender for sure Stage!

Shiggs,
Thanx for the endorsement. I wish i could take photos like you do. If this were your plant and you were going to enter in the contest, which 2 pics would you use for your entry? (ie: Which type ? Canopy, profile, bud closeup?) You seem to have a knack for the imagery.

The pic below is awesome. I would do a couple things.
1. Include something for scale like a pack of Bubblegum.
2. I would bring the angle a little down toward the floor.
3. I would trim some of the big fans that are getting in the way of the nugs (it will be harvest day so no worries). The more green we eliminate the more sugar will show.
4. Don't need the pot in the pic, have a little more empty space above the canopy.

bubblegum_day_146_profile.jpg

A close up of your most sugary bud, make sure no brown leaves!
bubblegum_day_146_buds_3.jpg

I can't wait to hear what she yields. I don't have the patience for such a long veg period. Then again, your auto grow does make a convincing argument for it.

Maybe I will try something similar with 2 strains and an auto. Need more light though.

Yo Blaze,
I see you got a 400w hid? Thinking of adding an led to your grow? Me too.
I currently have 600w hps and 185w led, but I want to add another led.
multi light setups appear to provide me better results than single lights. Going all led should help with temps in hot weather.
Speaking of lights, I added a uv-b bulb to the tent to help with the tric production. I'm only using for a couple of hours a day. Good results thus far.

Shiggs,
Yasss! That's the sage advice I needed!!!:high-five:
My next photo update I will do my best to follow your recommendations above.
After posting, I'll ask for your feedback via pm on how I did.
If you are impressed, then those will be the pics for my submission to POTM. If not, then back to the drawing board.
Thanks for this winning strategy. Peace and green blessings my friend.:Namaste:

make sure to use the best camera you can get your hands on. One with a macro function for the close ups!

Shiggs,
Iv'e got a Nikon s8200. Pretty much a point and shoot. It may not be the best but its the only real camera i have.:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom