Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful man....

Beautiful man....

Thx GrizzWald. Her leafs starting to get ugly as the buds look great. At this rate she won't win any beauty ribbons but should yield nicely.

She just needs a wax and her eyebrows plucked and she'll be walking down any catwalks. Oh that's plus sized catwalks, she no skinny gal, lol....

Very nice shape and size, that's where I need experience.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Millertm,
What ever you do...Do Not use my grow as an example of how to train.:whoa:
I used a dog fence and supercropping to train her and was lucky to get her shaped the way I did.
You mileage may vary... :)
fake_ass_scrog_attempt.jpg

Ha, my girls are soo out of cntrl. But I'm having fun.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

My man stage! Dood how did I not know about this damn wonderful journal you got going !! Out of all the times you've commented on threads/journals I've been commenting in and I never knew you had dis MONSTER over here!! And not only that damn at the 3 sour d you harvested nearly a pound !! That is gonna be some dank ass smoke for the 6mon- 1 yr cure. Sorry I missed the whole ride, I will be sound for your spring grow and looks like I dropped in on big shawty right here at the end! Lucky me ;) ;)

Camo my dude. So glad you were able to catch up. Bless ya for the many likes. I hope to give ya a good show with the bubblegum. I hope to get a lb from her. If not I'm gonna be chewing all the gum she has to offer anyways. Welcome to my yard my friend.
Green blessings

As always thank you for the warm welcome my good friend stage. After reading your journal got me real interested in bubblegum, I was like u thinkin they just named to sell the seeds not that it actually smelled like gum:) I know you'll get a lb from big momma I can feel it.

Camo

Yo Camo
If you wanna see what finished bubblegum looks like when grown by a master grower....check out Mono's 600 gram one plant monster grow.
On post 200 (page 14) he shares a couple of cured bubblegum stash pics. Simply wicked mon.:cool:

THC Tuesday update! :welcome:
I simply cannot believe we are at day 146 from seed, day 58 of 12/12 and ladies and gentlemen, the bubblegum is fading nicely.:cheer:
bubblegum_day_146_canopy_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_canopy_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_canopy.jpg

I noticed a lil cal mag def coming on. I probably should have continued with the micro feed longer. :hmmmm:
I was so used to her being so lush and green without a hint of yellowing or discoloration that she has spoiled me!
I love her so. I have run out of nice things to say about this plant and for fear of being repetitive, Ill just post the pics to fill in the blanks.
bubblegum_day_146_profile_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_profile.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_buds_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_146_buds.jpg

bubblegum_day_146_buds_3.jpg

Couple of blue dream pics for the team. She will go a week longer than the bubblegum as the breeder states 70 days. That appears to be spot on as her trics are clouding up nicely.
blue_dream_bud_day_146_022.jpg
blue_dream27.jpg

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom