Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whassup people?:tommy:
College football Saturday night...Alabama vs LSU. I ain't moving!
Chicken wings,crab legs, chips and beer.
Big screen and lots of sticky green. Even got the vape on standby mode.
I am laid the hell back...

Couldn't think of anything better! Hope you had a great night. Your girl is jaw dropping Stage. Frosty as hell! I'm sure she'll fatten right up!

Thx Wreckedsummer
I dream of a 1lb but I'm so happy with her regardless of the tally. You saw how rough I got with her. The dogfence the shuttling outdoors and in. I'm surprised I hadn't found a way to kill her in 130 days.

Loving your ladies Stage, you grow some real beauties my friend! :circle-of-love:

CS,
Thank you so much for passing thru my yard. :Namaste:
She is a glorious gal that looks much better than I have been treating / training her.
I need to catch up on your grow and I shall, so don't be alarmed by the deluge of Stage thanks and likes.:laughtwo:
I must tell you that the Candyland and Master Kush you finished are some of the most delicious resinous nugs I have ever seen.
Much green love admiration and respect, Stage.

:theband:Welcome to the final 2 weeks of this grow.

Currently at day 136 from seed the bubblegum is showing ripening signs based upon the whitered pistils and trichs. They are looking 25% cloudy.
bubblegum_day_136_bud_shot.JPG

The tent and ambient temps are perfect at 75 f and 38% rh. Lower humidity seems to help with resin output. At day 48 of 12/12 were done with 7 weeks and I gave her a last high ppm feeding.:popcorn:
bubblegum_day_136_tent_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_136_tent.JPG

From here on I'm going to ease off the feeding strength and wait for her to fade.:morenutes:
I figure 2 or 3 days from now. :surf:
The buds are sticky and the bubblegum smell is now infused with a deep skunk notes. :yummy:
I can't stop rubbing the fans and inhaling deeply. :peacetwo:
bubblegum_day_136_upskirt_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_136_upskirt.JPG
bubblegum_day_136_canopy_3.JPG
bubblegum_day_136_canopy_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_136_canopy.JPG

Showtime my man!!! Looking next level as always!

Your plant is still looking very healthy. I love the look of her.

Guys,
Thanks for the love. I'm just trying to land this plane without drama.
Heading out of town for a few. Mom fell sick and I gotta look in on her. I'll check back later.

Hi Stage - Was referred to you because I heard you are an expert - do you mind taking a look at my coco grow - having issues and no-one has been able to help me pin point it. Only my first grow but i'm pretty well read so its not a noob mistake... i hope!!
Thanks!

Wow Stage, now that is a bouquet of flowers! A truly impressive girl that anyone would be proud of. I love a good leaf or stem rub. Smells like victory.

Shiggs
Indeed my man. I thank you for the thumbs up.
We at the two minute warning in this grow.

She is a beast my friend. :bravo:

Mr Am4zin
She got good structure indeed. I topped her 4 tines which made her bud clusters on 4 corners of her canopy.
As a result I have 4 areas where the buds are cola length of 8 to 10 inches but all the other buds are fat.flowers but not cola lengths. I don't really care I just need her to finish strongly.

Hi Stage - Was referred to you because I heard you are an expert - do you mind taking a look at my coco grow - having issues and no-one has been able to help me pin point it. Only my first grow but i'm pretty well read so its not a noob mistake... i hope!!
Thanks!

Breezy
I'll take a peek at your grow. Looks like you got a really sweet setup.

The landing will be smooth my friend. :passitleft:
Thoughts going out for your ma, hope she is alright man.

Wreckedsummer
Thx my dude. She is doing much better. I'm hopeful they will release her from the hospital soon. I told her to get well fast so I can make her some banana nut canna muffins.

Whats the deal people? Its day 142 (day 54 of 12/12)and I didn't think I could last THIS long. (Yea, thats what SHE said).:;):
Yet, there is about 7 - 10 days remaining from my squinty eyes. Trics are mostly cloudy with about 5% amber.
I have been feeding less with each watering and now I see the fans starting to yellow. :geek:
bubblegum_day_142_tent.jpg
bubblegum_day_142_profile_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_142_canopy.JPG

bubblegum_day_142_tent_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_142_bud_shot.jpg

Figured I would take a pic of the blue dream as well. She surprised me.
blue_dream_day_84.jpg

It's 2:00 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter. Take deep breath and exhale. Hit the blunt inhale deeply hold then exhale. Repeat. Its nearly a wrap. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom