Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*shaggy voice* "wasn't me" ha-ha would love to take credit but I only have the one journal :(

Nar I haven't seen A-trains journal, I'll give that a search cheers bro, but I have been following LA, damn fine!

Hope you're well man, :passitleft:

Wrecked,
Maybe I'm smoking a bit much of the sour d. Got my journals mixed up likely. My bad.
All is well over this way. Auto watering has made for a lazy and uneventful flowering so far.
Appreciate you taking the extra time to ask about how I am.
I must reciprocate...how is the new income opportunity working out? Wonderfully I'm sure. :)

Wrecked
Have to laugh out loud at the avitar comment.
Yea Jimi is my dude. I can hear him. Really! Lol.

THC Tuesday nite update at day 37 of 12/12. :cool:
The fattening continues in week 6.
bubblegum_day_125_profile.JPG

A fair amount of trichs can readily be seen.
bubblegum_day_125_bud_shot_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_125_bud_shot.JPG

The smell is pungent and lingering. I could smell her goodness long after she was gone.
If she wore panties they would be over my head right now.:laughtwo:
bubblegum_day_125_canopy.JPG
bubblegum_day_125_canopy_3.JPG

She's drinking almost 2 gallons a day. Drip feeding at 12 hrs during lights on.
My style of growing leans toward keeping the leaves as opposed to straight de-fol.
I believe in keeping healthy leaves, however looking at her she has a bit more interior leaves than I'm comfortable with. I am wary of bud rot so she will continue to get more fans pulled as the colas fill in. :lot-o-toke:
The tent is running at 80f and 55%-69% rh. The lowest rh reading is during lights on, the high reading after lights off.:bitingnails:
Stage out :peacetwo:

It must be true... big girls really do put out on the first date. LOL!

She is looking good. Alot like the breeder photos I've seen. Must be fairly stable genetics in that plant.

Looks like I've got some reading ahead of me.... Subbed man, damn, wish I'd found this yard earlier...

Looks like I've got some reading ahead of me.... Subbed man, damn, wish I'd found this yard earlier...

Grizzwald
Welcome my friend. Glad to have you stop thru.
Help yourself to some popcorn. The canna butter is on me.:popcorn:

Have a read here Stage: Growreports Bubble Gum

Sup Blaze?
Read that review some where before. I couldn't agree more. Although some folks favor the serious seeds version for its Sativa leaning properties.....I preferred the indica variant from TH. I for one don't think you can go wrong with either breeder. Thx for the heads up!

Looking mighty frosty brother, keep chugging along. :thumb:

BpoBrad
Hey bro. Chugging along steady as she goes. 3 weeks 3 days to go.

BpoBrad
Oh hell yes. Defool coming up. :)

Looking great Stage! Really nice.

Sup Fan?
We rollin smoothly in the gah-den bro. So far so good. Trying my best to just leave her be and pick some fan leaves.
I thought auto watering would be easy, but she drinking 2 gallons a day. She sexy but a greedy bitch. Don't ask her out and let her order for herself or you'll go broke. :)

Looks Fan dabby dozey in there my friend. :thumb:

Mr Am4zin,
Yass bro. She sure is purdy aint she? :circle-of-love:
Don't let the tone of my journal narrative fool you into thinking I'm calmly going about this grow as if I'm not surprised, excited, impatient, obsessive,awe struck..etc with her. I AM. :dreamy:
Never have I had such a wonderful plant to work with.
Compared to all the other grows I have EVER done, I'm most happy with her.:ganjamon:

Sup Fan?
We rollin smoothly in the gah-den bro. So far so good. Trying my best to just leave her be and pick some fan leaves.
I thought auto watering would be easy, but she drinking 2 gallons a day. She sexy but a greedy bitch. Don't ask her out and let her order for herself or you'll go broke. :)

Damn man....2 gallons a day! Damn man, that thing's eating and drinking like one of my kids man..I have a feelin she will repay you for it though! Even that big ass AK47 I just finished wasn't drinkin over a gallon. That bitch needs some AA meetins. :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom