Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still looking great. I think my bubblegum may beat yours to the finish, but your harvest will be much better. I still have faith you can do it!

Confucius
Thx for the encouraging feedback.
I'm hopeful I'll meet my goal.
I'm at day 31 of 12/12. What day is your bubblegum at? Your grow is all auto so you're correct u should finish be fore I do.

Looking soild bro, mastered for sure, so cool to see how far shes came!

Brad
Thx dude. Appreciate your comments but me a master?
Lol. Surely you saw my emergency lst using a dog fence?
Certainly a true master wouldnt need to use one...would he? :)

Confucius
Thx for the encouraging feedback.
I'm hopeful I'll meet my goal.
I'm at day 31 of 12/12. What day is your bubblegum at? Your grow is all auto so you're correct u should finish be fore I do.
I'm at day 68 from seed. The bubblegum is really finishing strong, but haven't started flushing it yet. Thinking 2 more weeks.
IMAG08157.jpg

I'm at day 68 from seed. The bubblegum is really finishing strong, but haven't started flushing it yet. Thinking 2 more weeks.
IMAG08157.jpg

Confucius
She looks so damn wonderful. So proud of your progress.
Since you are gonna finish early please be sure to provide a smoke report. Well done.

Thank god its Friday!:cheer:
Took the day off and waked, baked and blunted myself properly.
Still in my pj's and its well after 4p. Fork it!
Anyway the tent is sleeping so I decided to post a couple of pics from yesterday.
Day 121. BAU (Biz as usual) Stage left:surf:
bubblegum_day_121_bud_shot.JPG
bubblegum_day_121_bud_shot_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_121_bud_shot_3.JPG

Absolutely beautiful bud!

I haven't had a pj day in a while. I'm attending a psytrance party tomorrow, so not much relaxation for me this weekend. Next weekend though, I think I will take my cue from you and spend it watching movies, stuffing my face and wander around aimlessly in my slippers.

BTW, I'm pretty blazed right now.

Thx Wrecked,
The smell....the smell mane. Never tasted this strain but I only hope its as good as she smells.
Rubbed a sugar leaf and cant stop smiling.:)

Second that :passitleft::cool:
Mmm, looking tasty in here Stage. :bravo:

Thx Mr. Am4zin!
I love me a flavorful indica. It's my preferred smoke during cold months.
I am anxious to make some QWISO out of her and see what she tastes like in concentrate.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom