Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just made it through, good read man! Nice take on the autos.

I guess I just got here for the best part. I am a proud member of the "mile high club" this might make me strive for the "lb club" next.

Welcome Grimreef!
Appreciate your stopping thru. I used to work in CO
back in 09. I smoked a fat one at Pikes peak as I watched hang gliders jump off the edge. Would that make me a mile high member? :)
I see you grow outdoors. I imagine you having a better shot at the 1lb 1 plant club. Cant beat the sun for lumens. Green blessings to you sir.:Namaste:

Looking LUSH as KUSH Stage, my jaw drops every time I visit your journal :jawdropper:

Wreckedsummer
Your compliments make me smile. It's good to receive positive input from your peers.

The mile high is a little different than that. I can thank an awsome ex for entry into that club.

My out is done. I have a few LSD clones that will go into flower a little prematurely, a few will veg the whole time they are flowering. I think a 12 week veg and a nice screen might put me in the running for the LB club

Loving coco grows, I think I might automate as I grow off site.

Grimmreefer,

Ohh....THAT mile high club. :thumb:

During this grow cycle I did a photo / auto. Once my autos were done I'm left with a 87 day veg on the photo.
Doing it like this seems to be best of both worlds. Enjoy the harvest and cure of the autos, while growing a pounder in the meantime.
Scrogs are the beez nutz! I love watching my fellow members rock the hell out of em. I just haven't done it yet.
I havent been able to totally commit to one. I'm too damn lazy Grimm.:laughtwo:
I tell ya since I got back to growing, I find I have the best results when I give in to leaving them the hell alone.
When I am in my garden I am usually toked up something good. I guess its me learning my lazy limit. :)

Grimm
Coco is my favorite. Auto watering with coco is fantastic and perfect for my lazy man grow.
I'm sure u could easily setup a gravity feed from an insulated rez.

I have plenty of hydro gear. I also have a 55 gal. Water drum, I was thinking a big air pump and a little water pump should feed them for a while. I grow all organics so I don't need as much runoff but I am still worried about the little bit that will inevitably drain out.

Edit... nothing in bottles. The rez would hold strictly H2O.

Grimm,
My next cycle, I will go organic in coco. Can you share your opinion on your experience?:reading420magazine:

Balls deep in the Pats game right now but here is the process. I'll get back to you on the ingredients.
20150828_181720.jpg
20150828_183807.jpg
20150828_183443.jpg
20150828_183807.jpg

it "cooks" for a month or so and from then on it is very little, if any feeding.
20150828_183825.jpg

Yea Grimm,
That's what i am talking about! :high-five:
We must chat soon. I want the ingredients. PM me if you wish.
Since I am a cycle grower, I have no problem amending and cooking my coco for a month or so before hand.
No rush. Enjoy your Pats game. From the looks of things, they have this one in the bag.:cheer:
We're gonna get along well. NY Giants fan over here. :):peace:

I am going real organic next time Stage. Being a newby I thought General Organics was the same thing as organics but i am finally starting to see the light. I have probably spent 150 bucks on bottled nutes. If i had planned better I could have did true organics and probably spent less and have a much better medium. I know you let everything cook together for a month and i reckon it can be done in winter as well? Glad to see you got the hight issue solved too. One day i will get into this 1 pound club too. And maybe the mile high club. The other passengers will probably think its just turbulence, lol.

MJ Monday folks!
Getting my football on, Go Giants!:cheer:
Today is day 110. Day 22 of 12/12.
My garden time consisted of me mixing a 1 gallon jug of nutes at 950 ppm at 5.7 ph.
After I added the nutes to the rez I took a couple of pics I will share below.
The pistils are nice and fluffy and everywhere. Trics are visible on her now.
I gotta admit, the auto watering had made me Layyy-Zeee! Which honestly is best for my circumstances cause she really has been roughed up. See crop knuckle below. She got like 9 of em. (knock on wood):wood:
As a result of the auto water I can enjoy the game and spend only 20 mins checking levels and topping rez off.
Feels so good to be dialed in. :surf: Now that the height situation is addressed, I can cruise control.
THIS is the JOY of growing!:yahoo:

bubblegum_day_110_underskirt_pic.JPG
bubblegum_day_110_pistils_and_trics_pic.JPG
bubblegum_day_110_canopy_pic.JPG
bubblegum_day_110_supercropped_knuckle_pic.JPG

Lets talk about how she smells shall we?
Before I opened the tent I turned off the circulation AND exhaust fans for a few minutes to let the aroma build up. When I unzipped the tent and stuck my head in I closed my eyes and took a whiff.
Yo, lemme tell you something, she smells so much like the sweet pink bubblegum we rotted our teeth with as kids. Uncanny how the breeders isolated the smells that reminds me of my childhood.:battingeyelashes:
I can only imagine how pungent and sweet she will smell in the coming weeks.
Wonder how good she would smell if grown organically? Hey Grimmreefer! Tell us just HOW pungent the organics makes the ladies?:circle-of-love:

Damn Stage you been practicing kung fu on that plant. Its a hard knock life for her. As i was reading your descripion of the smell I imagined I was there with you. Now i gotta go down to tha store and get me some Big League Chew. You have a way with words, later.

I would love to tell you except the hokey doke police in my town dumped my whole stash out on the side of the road.

Lesson learned..carry your card everywhere you go.

Also grow where you don't have to drive it around.

I would love to tell you except the hokey doke police in my town dumped my whole stash out on the side of the road.

Lesson learned..carry your card everywhere you go.

Also grow where you don't have to drive it around.

Damn Grimm,
It hurts to hear that. What don't kill ya will make you stronger.
Clearly that's some bs that you have to go thru that in a state where its supposed to be legal.

Ya man big hit. I had my whole summer crop in jars.
I understand it will make me stronger but in the meantime I still gotta get tree on the street for the next 3 months now.

I'm not there now but off the top of my head I can say my mix is...

1/2 cup bat shit, one of each, high N,High P I usually use a little more P.
1 cup blood meal
1 cup bone meal
A shit load of crab meal, about a box
a cup or so of Kelp
1/2 cup of Alfalfa seed, I think they sprout the seeds then grind it
Azomite, trace minerals, every organic grower should have a bag of this especially growing coco.
1/4 cup or so of garden lime
A bag of ancient forest
And Micorizai, shit loads of Mycos and make sure they eat while the dirt is cooking.
this is my approximate for a 5k brick of coco I will get back when if I think of something else.

Grimm
Thx for the info. Can the soil cook when it's cold out?
Would it cook say in a insulated garage for instance?
Is there a minimum temp preferred?

Back
Top Bottom