Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
High people its Sativa Sunday night!:ganjamon:
We have completed 5 weeks flowering as we are now at day 123 from seed (day 35 of 12/12).
I decided to snatch a few fans and introduce bloom booster (Potash) to the feed schedule.:morenutes:
Tomorrow starts week 6 and its time to pump up the volume. :tommy:
The runoff reads 750 ppm and ph 6.8.
I topped off the rez properly. Added two gallons @ 1000 ppm and 5.0 ph.
bubblegum_day_123_profile.jpg

The smell of her is getting stronger and more sweet.
Pink bubblegum heaven for the nostrils on inhale.:drool:
Looking at her canopy I am pleased with how she turned out given all the McGuyver techniques I put her thru.
She is putting on weight and the bud sites are between 9 to 10 inches long.
I tried counting bud sites but was high and kept fucking up the count! :) But really,there are a lot of em.:morenutes:
bubblegum_day_123_canopy_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_123_canopy.jpg

The breeder says 55-60 days. Looking at her now at day 35 she looks on schedule.:surf:

She looks fantastic Stage. I would love to catch a whiff of her.

Does she really smell like bubblegum? Really??

She looks fantastic Stage. I would love to catch a whiff of her.

Does she really smell like bubblegum? Really??

Blaze,
Yea my man, she really does. I thought naming strains was a novelty. In this case...no. The breeders named it right. I have NO idea how they do this but I am enamored by the scent.:circle-of-love:

Happy MJ Monday!:welcome:
Today starts week 6 of 12/12. Day 124 from seed.
I took a few pics with the lights off and I will make sure I don't submit anymore hps/led glare shots.:smokin:
For those of you that noticed me being an offender of that newbie practice... thank you for being patient with me.:Namaste:
Thanks to Wrecked, I'll try using sunglasses over my camera to take lights on pics. Thx Wrecked!
bubblegum_day_124_profile.JPG

I pray for her to be resinous. Trichs are really starting to pop now.:drool: I didn't notice them as much a few days back.:reading420magazine:
I was starting to wonder if she was gonna be a frosty one.:hmmmm:
bubblegum_day_124_bud_shot.JPG

bubblegum_day_124_bud_shot_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_124_bud_shot_3.JPG

She's a beauty, Stage. Going to yield nicely! Great work!

:thumb:

Thx GG!
I certainly hope to have a nice sticky flavorful cured stash of her around for a while.
Right now the sour d i have curing (5 weeks) is smelling and tasting better than ever.
My sd curing crop went flawlessly. Curing was something I needed to get down pat and now I can say....I got dis.
I set a goal of curing a portion of the stash for 6 months to 1 yr.

Thx Nick
I am flattered at the suggestion.
To be nominated would make me proud.
But the competition is no joke out there.:bitingnails:

Thx golfer 420
I was wondering when trichs would begin in earnest.

Damn Stage, it looks like its been snowing in there, they are going to be so tasty!!! I feel like it needs to be entered in POTM at some stage.

Was that me about the sunglasses?

Wrecked,
Yep. Sure was. Finally found your other grow with the scrogs and I saw what you did.
Thx for the tip mane! :)
POTM? Thx mane, I'm flattered. But have you seen A-Train's and Light Addicts plants? Dood....the competition is fierce.
:ganjamon:

Wrecked,
Yep. Sure was. Finally found your other grow with the scrogs and I saw what you did.
Thx for the tip mane! :)
POTM? Thx mane, I'm flattered. But have you seen A-Train's and Light Addicts plants? Dood....the competition is fierce.
:ganjamon:

*shaggy voice* "wasn't me" ha-ha would love to take credit but I only have the one journal :(

Nar I haven't seen A-trains journal, I'll give that a search cheers bro, but I have been following LA, damn fine!

Hope you're well man, :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom