Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn man....2 gallons a day! Damn man, that thing's eating and drinking like one of my kids man..I have a feelin she will repay you for it though! Even that big ass AK47 I just finished wasn't drinkin over a gallon. That bitch needs some AA meetins. :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
I'm siding with fan take that hoe to AA! Haha

I love indicas, but that's pretty much all I grow and smoke. Had some cheese recently with a little more sativa in it, and I really liked it. So I think I'm going to go with the serious seeds version. Will be interesting to see the difference between the two versions.

Just found a new strain from my favourite breeder. White Walker Kush. White widow (ingemar cut) x Skywalker Kush. How awesome does that sound. Going to pick up a few of those beans for sure.

I love indicas, but that's pretty much all I grow and smoke. Had some cheese recently with a little more sativa in it, and I really liked it. So I think I'm going to go with the serious seeds version. Will be interesting to see the difference between the two versions.

Just found a new strain from my favourite breeder. White Walker Kush. White widow (ingemar cut) x Skywalker Kush. How awesome does that sound. Going to pick up a few of those beans for sure.

Blaze
I am anxious to see your serious bubblegum run.
I have two more beans left of the bubblegum but I don't think I'm gonna do a photo run this spring....only autos.

Sir Bud,
I have no idea how many colas man. I was high when I tried to count them. Probably have almost as many as lady blue but my colas aren't as long or thick.
I will count them tmw night when I take my weekly pic. She will have less leaves when you see her.
Not a leaf strip mind u, but a lil shape up. :)

My spring run will be 3 autos in a 4x2 from maybe Mar till finish. Looking for strains that finish 10 weeks(70-75 days)or less. I'm taking the summer off.

Sir Bud,
I have no idea how many colas man. I was high when I tried to count them. Probably have almost as many as lady blue but my colas aren't as long or thick.
I will count them tmw night when I take my weekly pic. She will have less leaves when you see her.
Not a leaf strip mind u, but a lil shape up. :)

My spring run will be 3 autos in a 4x2 from maybe Mar till finish. Looking for strains that finish 10 weeks(70-75 days)or less. I'm taking the summer off.

Haha oh yeah its one hell of a mission counting them while still growing being high as hell don't help either haha
Nothing wrong with a little shape up, will look good man :)

Sounds like a good grow and there's a few that should finish up in your time frame,I'm also taking the summer off (indoor anyway) don't think ill have quite enough meds to last it out, a last run of autos if I timed things right would of been good :thumb:

Man I'm still on the fence about a de-fol. Usually only top once and let it go so I don't have the crazy growth that you have going, I don't usually take fans off unless it will kill bugs but I could see them blocking some of that bad blue bitchs' bottom.

My dumbass kinda lost track of my life recently. I remember a hopeful lb. from one girl. Is this chick one in the same or am I trippin. If not it looks like you might be close to that club.

Seems like you southern boys might have the best chance during the summer. Is it too tight quarters in your hood to put a few outdoors?

Man I'm still on the fence about a de-fol. Usually only top once and let it go so I don't have the crazy growth that you have going, I don't usually take fans off unless it will kill bugs but I could see them blocking some of that bad blue bitchs' bottom.

My dumbass kinda lost track of my life recently. I remember a hopeful lb. from one girl. Is this chick one in the same or am I trippin. If not it looks like you might be close to that club.

Seems like you southern boys might have the best chance during the summer. Is it too tight quarters in your hood to put a few outdoors?

High Grimm
Agreed on the leaf trim as opposed to defol.
The outdoor grow is ideal down south. This bubblegum has seen a few weeks of being outside.
I use pots so I can move them in or outdoors if necessary.
Hoping to keep this ship afloat a bit longer. How ya been?

Whassup people?:tommy:
College football Saturday night...Alabama vs LSU. I ain't moving!
Chicken wings,crab legs, chips and beer.
Big screen and lots of sticky green. Even got the vape on standby mode.
I am laid the hell back.
Were at day 129 from seed, 41 in 12/12.
I think I will have something to be very thankful for come thanksgiving week.
I took some more fans and quite frankly I need to take some more. I stopped at this point cause I had the oven and deep fryer going.
bubblegum_day_129_canopy.JPG
bubblegum_day_129_profile_2.JPG

Noticed that the middle canopy buds aren't very long and are quite fluffy. At least there's resin.
bubblegum_day_129_bud_shot.JPG

Starting to come to the realization that the end is near for this grow. Kinda sad but kind of relieved.
The underlying stress that comes with growing can make the new normal....normal. After I pack it in for the season I exhale.
Sad that it's not legal where I rest. I admire those of you who are legal to grow. Never take that right for granted. Rant end:smokin:

Looking good, Stage!

I didn't see corn dogs listed in your game-day menu. So let me give a big ROOOOOOLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!

Gonna be a hella game!

Edit: P.S. Dammit I hate Verne and Gary. They should retire. Just Sayin'

GG
Yea Verne and Gary are a little vanilla on the flavor meter but what can ya do? Mute the tv and play audio on siriusxm? Hmm...lol

Looking solid brother, Love the last line about not taking it for granted!:thumb:
I'm pulling for LSU, since my Noles lost today, and Vern looks like the Crypt Keepers fat cousin.

Looking solid brother, Love the last line about not taking it for granted!:thumb:
I'm pulling for LSU, since my Noles lost today, and Vern looks like the Crypt Keepers fat cousin.

Yass! I feel ya on both counts!:high-five:

Damn Stage... so many tops in there. It is literally packed with bud. I'm envious.

Blaze,
Lots of tops....yes. Will those number of tops equate to weight? I Don't know.
Breeder says that bg is a medium yield-er. Even after 13 weeks of veg, I am unsure of where she will end up.
6 weeks completed with 3 to go.:morenutes:

Blaze,
I would guess the outer buds are 8" to 10". The inner buds about 4" to 6".
Never grew this strain before but I will guess the buds still got a bit more swell left in em.
When my fans fade after starting the flush, the buds should get denser. Tomorrow starts week 7.

Back
Top Bottom