Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Party at Stage's :party:

Girls are in the home stretch! Looking great:goodjob:

Golfer,
Timing is forkin awesome. It's about to get cold out this way. I want to dry her in the tent but not a cold one.

I hear ya! Mine are scheduled to go through to early January. I've been lucky lately with temps in the high 40's-50's. It's going to start going below freezing soon. Might need to get some insulation around this tent. That and some camo for the holidays :xmas:

Whats good y'all? :welcome:

Grow update:
Reading advice on these forums and others for growing autos I decided not to top or fim or do any hard stress training.
I even decided to keep any leaf that is growing healthy and green. So no lollipopping on this 1st auto run.
I'm going to try a bit of LST but only early on.
I hope that the light in this space is sufficient for strong side branching. I will start at around 37.5w psqf for early seed/veg and increase that to 60.6w psqf during budding.
2nd set of real leaves look hungry so I started feeding this week.
I'm hand watering using DM gold grow nutes at about 200ppm.
I will begin foliar feeding using DM liquid light and saturator.
This pic is day 13.
auto_day_13_week_2.jpg

Group shot
Here they are on day 20. Added the grow rocks to keep the coco from displacing when watering, also retains a bit of moisture near the top soil. You will notice sd#1 is way ahead of sd#2 and sd#3. This gives me the impression that sd#1 is a different pheno from the other two. The bubblegum is showing its indica traits and is growing nicely. Right now the MH is 24 inches above the ladies on 18/6. Light dimmed down to 300w.
auto_day_20_group.jpg

Here is a group shot of the ladies at day 23. They appear to be tall enough for me to tie them down a bit.
Time to bend them over. :) The foliar feeding is helping the fan leaves stay perky. When i spray them I raise the lights just a bit. They can suffer light stress is you aren't careful.
auto_day_23_week_3_group_3.jpg
I thought the same way. I fem'd one plant and left 3 untopped. Now in flower, the fem'd one has twice the flowers. I would top/fem at least one. U will be happy.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I thought the same way. I fem'd one plant and left 3 untopped. Now in flower, the fem'd one has twice the flowers. I would top/fem at least one. U will be happy.

Welcome to my yard millertm and to 420 magazine.:420:
I AM happy with how my autos came out.
Yielded nearly a pound from 3 autos whats not to love?:circle-of-love:
Not sure if topping or fim would have help me but I cant complain with the results I got.
I stopped by your yard and see you are growing photo period clones. Have you grown autoflowers before?

Thanks, I have not figured out that yet.

Awww. ..thanks Glimmer. :thanks:

Welcome to my yard millertm and to 420 magazine.:420:
I AM happy with how my autos came out.
Yielded nearly a pound from 3 autos whats not to love?:circle-of-love:
Not sure if topping or fim would have help me but I cant complain with the results I got.
I stopped by your yard and see you are growing photo period clones. Have you grown autoflowers before?
No, first grow. I'm in OR and thought why not. I've been very lucky and have a good local grow store.

It's Saturday nite and it's time for a bubblegum update at day 143. :tommy:
At this point 8 weeks are almost done. I'm just giving her water and Potash+.
I stopped measuring ppms a few days ago, and only check ph (5.0 - 5.2).
Her smell is heavy and bubblegum skunky. :drool:
bubblegum_day_143_bud_shot_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_143_bud_shot_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_143_bud_shot.jpg

When I open the tent and take her out for pics she leaves a funk that lingers many minutes afterwards.:battingeyelashes:
She may be ready in a week or so. The trics say she 70% cloudy 20% clear and 10% amber. Ill try a tric shot tomorrow. What's you guys take?
bubblegum_day_143_profile_in_tent.jpg
bubblegum_day_143_canopy.jpg

:surf:

Wow Stage. She is breathtaking. I can just imagine the smell. Getting very close now. Is that pH level not a little low?

Wow Stage. She is breathtaking. I can just imagine the smell. Getting very close now. Is that pH level not a little low?

Blaze
Yea it is. Runoff is at 6.8 tho.

Oh I see what you mean. I thought you meant runoff was so low. Ok, got it now.

Very nice shape and size, that's where I need experience.

Back
Top Bottom