Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so many colas and so much resin. good growing :thumb:
B.real in the yard!
Thx for dropping by my man. Appreciate the big up.
What you smoking on these days?

B.real in the yard!
Thx for dropping by my man. Appreciate the big up.
What you smoking on these days?

I'm glad to be here. currently toking on some white rhino. produces a great high. the smell and taste is mild.

IMG_066342.JPG

I'm glad to be here. currently toking on some white rhino. produces a great high. the smell and taste is mild.

IMG_066342.JPG

Wicked nuggage! What breeder would you recommend for that strain? I might try it on my next run.
Stage:Namaste:

I'm pretty sure it was from nirvana seeds. the high is strong in both body and mind, but if you want something that smells and tastes strong go for something else.

Its Weed Wednesday and time for a day 147 update.
The following pics were taken with ShiggyFlip recommendations.:high-five:
Hey Shiggs, I forgot the bubblegum, but I will get a pack of big league chew and place it among the buds for Friday's update.
What do ya think?
bubblegum_day_147_profile_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_147_profile.jpg
bubblegum_day_147_canopy_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_147_budshot_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_147_budshot.jpg

My brother couldnt help his self....such a ham. Should have been in theater. :)
bubblegum_day_147_face_off.jpg

You're right Shiggs. Tonal balance. It's showing a Lil blue. I'll take more pics in better light. Thank u man.

nice and so many buds on one plant. you getting the quality and the quantity way to grow :high-five:

Yo Blaze,
I see you got a 400w hid? Thinking of adding an led to your grow? Me too.
I currently have 600w hps and 185w led, but I want to add another led.
multi light setups appear to provide me better results than single lights. Going all led should help with temps in hot weather.
Speaking of lights, I added a uv-b bulb to the tent to help with the tric production. I'm only using for a couple of hours a day. Good results thus far.

I upgraded to a 600w HPS a while back, but I hear you on multiple lights. My hydro shop only has nova LED lights. I'm not sure on the quality. Seems like it could be a little iffy. They're expensive as well. Don't want to drop R3000 for a piece of sh!t light. LOL!

Hey stage when does the POTM voting start ? Hard not to love that bubblegum
You can enter plants starting on the 1st thru 14th of every month and The voting starts on the 15th of every month. There are always some awsome plants, but i think Ms.Bubblegum can hold her own in the competition, especially with the advice from Shigg!

Thanks Nick. Its likely that she will be harvested before the 1st but I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Happy Thanksgiving people! Gobble gobble to you too!
Today is day 148 from seed and day 60 of 12/12. I am taking pics and posting updates like this is a child of mine graduation from college!
bubblegum_day_148_profile_outside.jpg
bubblegum_day_148_canopy_outside_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_148_canopy_outside_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_148_canopy_outside.jpg

bubblegum_day_148_bud_outside.jpg

Here are few pics of indoor and out of my lovely lady.
Be safe in your travels and hug your loved ones tightly and let em know you love em.

bubblegum_day_148_canopy_3.jpg
bubblegum_day_148_canopy_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_148_canopy.jpg

Peace Stage

Back
Top Bottom