Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey stage I thought we agreed you would enter your stunner in January's contest so I had a chance of success in Dec?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey stage I thought we agreed you would enter your stunner in January's contest so I had a chance of success in Dec?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SoIMJ,
Didn't Cindy99 run for ya this month? :)
This years Nov POTM is one of the most beautiful group of plants submitted that I can remember.
I like the winter entries, there aren't as many outdoor plants to compete with. Wondering out loud...can you submit the same:scratchinghead: plant 2 months in a row? I bet you know the answer? ;)

SoIMJ,
Didn't Cindy99 run for ya this month? :)
This years Nov POTM is one of the most beautiful group of plants submitted that I can remember.
I like the winter entries, there aren't as many outdoor plants to compete with. Wondering out loud...can you submit the same:scratchinghead: plant 2 months in a row? I bet you know the answer? ;)

Haha you mean the one with nul point... ive got another cindy up my sleeves though bro lol! your right about all the gorgeous plants on display. I haven't seen any summer entries yet but I can imagine how good they must be.

Regarding entering the same plant twice in a row I don't know if its allowed or not although I guess it's fine unless ofcourse it was already a winner. BUT if it isn't OK then surely the 'powers that be' will quickly banish & excommunicate your sorry ass...or should I say 'alpha sugar sugar' :rofl::rofl:

Thanks to all who stopped by my yard. This journal reached 10k views tonight.:woohoo:
Sunday nite day 63 of 12/12. It's 9 weeks in the bank ya'll.
I have been running daily photo updates and I hope I haven't worn out my welcome with the frequency.
She will be chopped in a couple of days and I decided to take as many pics as I can. Relax, I'm only posting 5 of the 25 or 30 I took. :)
The uv-b light is doing it's thang. Ran it for 6 hours per day the last 4 days and I see the plant ripening before my eyes. Trics all milky and abundant. :cool:
bubblegum_151_bud_4.jpg
bubblegum_151_bud.jpg

The trics are nearly 80% cloudy. She looks ready from a tric standpoint. :geek:
I think I will let her fade another day or two.:woohoo:
bubblegum_151_canopy_tent_pic.jpg

Time to buy some more mason jars and paper bags. Harvest time is nearly upon us.
Got a few bud closeups to share. Do you agree? Chop in 48 hrs or?
bubblegum_151_bud_2.jpg
bubblegum_151_bud_3.jpg

:surf::morenutes:

Yeah she looks nice and ripe. 48 hours is fine if trichs 80%

Shiggs,
Yea man, I agree. It's like one day she got white pistils and 50/50 cloudy then boom she all amber rose and shit.
The reptile bulbs have been effective in ripening,at the expense of the fans which bleach out and turn to brittle towards the end.:cool:

It's the final countdown!! Teededeedee... teededeedeedee... LOL

I'm not surprised to see she still looks saxy as hell!

On to the next project soon?

It's the final countdown!! Teededeedee... teededeedeedee... LOL

I'm not surprised to see she still looks saxy as hell!

On to the next project soon?

Yo Blaze! Thanks my dude. Believe it or not....after I harvest the bubblegum and blue dream Im done until spring. I wish I could go perpetual.

Sheeeesh! She is looking better by the day.

My money is on a 1 Pound ++++ Harvest ;)

Mono....hearing that makes a smile come over my face.
I know you have much experience growing monsters so you would know. This is my 1st attempt at a 12 week veg

I like this pic Stage. Good lighting. I enjoy all the pics. Take all you can before the chop. I dont think there will be any complaints about having to look at her pictures. :popcorn:

Hey Nick! I'm looking for a pic to submit for next month plant contest. Is the one you posted the one you would choose? My man Shiggs says the pic below is pretty killer.
I agree but it's a little overexposed. What u think?
bubblegum_day_150_canopy1.jpg

Why not Stage?

Shiggs.....why not what? Go perpetual? Wife ain't on board with perpetual. She's not comfortable with plants going all the time. So I cycle grow. 4 to 6 months I'm on chill.

Shiggs.....why not what? Go perpetual? Wife ain't on board with perpetual. She's not comfortable with plants going all the time. So I cycle grow. 4 to 6 months I'm on chill.

Happy wife is happy life. At least you grew enough with that plant to last all year!!

I do like the pic you took in that tent also Stage. Just gotta get the shadow off of the back colas. And trim off as many of the yellow fans as possible to showcase more nugs!

Re: Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream n CoCo

Hey Nick! I'm looking for a pic to submit for next month plant contest. Is the one you posted the one you would choose? My man Shiggs says the pic below is pretty killer.
I agree but it's a little overexposed. What u think?
bubblegum_day_150_canopy1.jpg

My honest opinion would be a pic a little brighter then the one in post#532 and a little less then the fireplace pic. The Fireplace pic is really close but a bit overexposed. The pic in post #532 needs one or two CFLs overtop just to brighten her up a bit, but I can definitely see the buds better in #532. From taking bud pics lately I have noticed the amount of light and the angle of that light dramatically influence the photo. im no expert, I just know this girl has the potential to win!

Back
Top Bottom