Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MJ Monday for bubblegum day 152 day 64 of 12/12. :cool:
At this point I am looking at chop tmw or shortly after.
Decided to try another round of pics for your (our) viewing pleasure.:popcorn:
Take a good look my friends....cause it's a wrap for Ms. Bubblegummy.:nomo:
Much appreciation to all of the good people who have been riding in and out of my yard for these past months.
Green love and blessings...Stage:peace:
bubblegum_day_152_under_skirt.jpg
bubblegum_day_152_tent_shot.jpg
bubblegum_day_152_side_view_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_152_fireplace.jpg
bubblegum_day_152_buds.jpg
bubblegum_day_152_fireplace_2.jpg

bubblegum_day_152_side_view.jpg

Shiggs....Really, string lights huh? Ornaments too?:idea:

After staring at these pics for the last half hour i got it down to these three! Now im stuck. The christmas tree really helps to show how big she really is but she also looks good by the fireplace. She just looks good everywhere dont she,lol.

Absolutely beautiful my friend :) Hope she makes you sleep like a baby... Awesome grow man, thanks for journaling it... WOW!!

Subbed up Stage. You are rocking the grow. :thumb:

Rifleman, Thanks for stopping by. It's almost a wrap but this is the best part I think. Welcome my man.

Absolutely beautiful my friend :) Hope she makes you sleep like a baby... Awesome grow man, thanks for journaling it... WOW!!

Grizzy,
Hey dude! Thx for the big up. I can't wait for her to help me sleep like a baby. I love indicas..especially in wintertime.

Looking solid as usual man :thumb: can't wait to see what ya get, I flip about the same day you chop how cool haha

BpoBrad,
:Namaste: dude.
Gonna stop thru your yard and catch up!:smokin:

After staring at these pics for the last half hour i got it down to these three! Now im stuck. The christmas tree really helps to show how big she really is but she also looks good by the fireplace. She just looks good everywhere dont she,lol.

Nick,
I'm feeling the 1st and 2nd pics man. I love the 3rd one too but there is too much floor showing, yet I agree it provides scale against the xmas tree. Dang man I wish I could submit more than two pics.

Nick,
I'm feeling the 1st and 2nd pics man. I love the 3rd one too but there is too much floor showing, yet I agree it provides scale against the xmas tree. Dang man I wish I could submit more than two pics.

Annnnnd I'm glad I don't have to go up against that girl. Nix the fireplace shot, it's too busy and washed out.

I showed my wife the pics you entered in the POTM competition and she says "why cant you be more like stage". haha. Thanks man.

Nick... I nearly spit out my coffee when i read this.:laughtwo:
Could you please warn me before you hit me in the gut with your wicked humor?:thedoubletake::rofl:

Whats crackin folks? On day 154 it's biz as usual. It's day 66 of 12/12 and I am glad I didn't chop her this past weekend. :morenutes:
The buds are swelling. I notced she has a "I just busted a nut....time for the long nap posture."
Pic of all my lights on. HPS, uv-b and led. All I'm missing are some cfls. :)
But what really intrigues me is that I can grow pounds and run it all on a 15A circuit.
I admire the cash croppers out there who gotta do it big but for us tent guys, the efficiency is great and can get better If I go all led.
20151202_184421.jpg

bubblegum_day_152_034.JPG

I will need to wait until Saturday before chop. With no help It would take me about 5 hours to cut and trim, less if my brother joins.
I will then need a long nap afterwards I'm certain.
Pics below are from 2 days ago and I thought I would share.
bubblegum_day_152_033.JPG

bubblegum_day_152_three_quarter_view.jpg

Back
Top Bottom