Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry kids christmas has been cancelled, Santa's stoned around Stages...

TiMBERRR!!!!!
The end of the line is here. Day 158 from seed 70 from flip. Time to chop!
I have already cut and washed the blue dream.
She filled out pretty decently but I figured she would be exactly what she is....a bud on a stick. Here is a couple of pics of her freshly washed.
BLUE DREAM: on a stick. :)
blue_dream_pics_pre_harvest_cola_3.jpg
blue_dream_pics_pre_harvest_bud.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of my sweet Ms. Bubblegummy before chop.
Bubblegum in her bushy glory::dreamy:
bubblegum_day_158_pre_harvest_pics_profile_2.jpg
bubblegum_day_158_pre_harvest_pics_profile.jpg
bubblegum_day_158_pre_harvest_pics_canopy_4.jpg
bubblegum_day_158_pre_harvest_pics_canopy.jpg

Next update will be tomorrow.:peace:

CS
Hearing that from you and others makes me hopeful.
Still very early.

Kirupiru,
I chop, bud wash then hang. Then they go into brown paper bags for 5 to 7 days.
Then I jar them until the rh is between 60 and 65%.

Good morning :420:
Your man Stage is pooped. Finally finished cut wash and hang and bagging of Ms. Bubblegummy.
Got 3 aluminum pans of buds and 1 pan of trim and popcorn. I exhaled when I examined all the buds and there was no trace of Bud Rot. It entered my mind since I left most fans on her. :circle-of-love:
bubblegum_harvest.jpg
harvest_pics_day_skeleton.jpg

Gloves and scissors sticky, camera sticky....ahh!
Wet weight came to 2404 grams, of which 354g is popcorn and trim.
Although this includes the stems, I am pretty sure I will achieve my goal of 448g or 1lb.
harvest_pics_day_159_cola.jpg
harvest_pics_day_159_bud_2_jpg.jpg

We shall watch over the next week how much she reduces. I stopped watering last week so the pot was pretty dry.
Don't know what's going on with the site, but I had difficulty loading pics for some reason, even after rebooting.
I'll try again later. I need a nap soo bad.:snooze:

I think the rule of thumb is 1/4 of wet weight, so yes I agree with you. I think you have hit the lb mark.

Congrats on the harvest my friend!!

+ reps

I think the rule of thumb is 1/4 of wet weight, so yes I agree with you. I think you have hit the lb mark.

Congrats on the harvest my friend!!

+ reps

Blaze.....excuse me for a minute as I open a window to yell from.....:woohoo::woohoo:
Thank you for the + reps.

I don't think you'll have any trouble hitting the pound mark with Princess Bubblegum. Wow. Amazing and very inspirational! Congrats man!

Good afternoon Wheezy,
Much thanks for the kudos my friend. Believe it or not, I am weary of growing and I am welcoming the break. It's so quiet in the room with the exhaust fan on low. Packed my lights away already and put her in the compost pile outdoors. :rip:

Congratulations on a fantastic grow and a well deserved harvest my friend.
:bravo:

What's next? 2lb?

:volcano-smiley:

Mono,
Thx bud.
Truth is Ill be sitting out till spring. I have my eyes on your gal and Doctor Green gals.
I believe you and doc green will be the front runners for upcoming aspiring monster indoor grows.
I don't think my harvest will make the 600 gram mark, but I think at this rate I am certain YOU will.
Glad you all didn't enter those beasts for Dec POTM.

Back
Top Bottom