Spike's Grow Room

hi spike........long time no see.....ive been growing but not posting haha.....im back with a new journal now thou, so i thought id drop in and see how your doing........and your grow looks great, you have come a long long ways since your first grow.....well done my friend......i will be along a lot more frequent so look forward to seeing your grow evolve.........be lucky weedtastic :thumb:
Thank-you Weed,kind words,I will be at your grow checking out so I can learn more from you pro growers.:surf:

Howdy Spike , I see your feeling a bit better !! thats always good news ! Love that sunrise pic you can grow and take pics not too shabby . So you just continue growing a few at a time ? Thats a great idea no pressure that way and you always have bud on the way . Keep up the good work , nice that your pain has lessened. Take care Spike :peace:

Hey OL Hipster you failed to mention hows your ails and work going,if you already quit I totally understand.lol
Thanks for the kindness bro and yes always got smoke and always have 1 growing with buds and always 1 coming right up beside her,hell its my hobby
and photosand writing and I pretty much put my life on this site so as I live
my life I have input from so many positive people I feel it makes a nicer quality of life for me.But hows things with you.:surf:

sour cream and b. yummer dirt clones,half have rooted
HPIM2487_.jpg

Very cool pics, of very nice buds. Have you heard or worked with HDR Images. High Dynamic Range. Shots like Enlightenment would make fantastic hdri. Basically you stop way down to get all the bright stuff, then stop up to get the shadows, then some stops in the middle and put all that data in one image. Makes for some very cool shots.

:goodjob::thumb::peacetwo:

First couple of days back workin , and it hasn't changed it still sucks !! We started this huge custom driveway and the first day there they started changing every thing!! I almost told them to get someone else, BUT I need the money ! and its a great job . This woman has a house that looks like its sitting in the middle of some park somewhere about an acre of lawn and garden with huge statues etc... we have at least 3 wks of work here so can't stop !! I'll just smoke more after I get home ...When I finish my gf and I will hit the mountains for a wk...well can't leave the little ladies alone here I guess will have to just stay home and plant sit ...:peace: Spike take care don't go out and try skating tonight !!

This is the longest that ol Roseman hasn't posted !! Hope he's OK !!

Roseman you are quite a guy
when theres hide nor hair
half the websites
asking WHY

such reaction
in such a hurry
many hearts
you must have touched
now they worry

Roseman your around
but folks feel better
just knowin