Spike's Grow Room

yeah I didn't really think of that.. Would I be able to harvest most of it, then just keep it under 12/12 until it starts throwing balls, collect the pollen and then brush it on the next gens buds? These will generally be female too right?
take a clone from the female plant...now.
put it under 24 hrs of light until it reveges....you have a flowering clone
take the same plant or another plant..or another one and keep it blooming till the end...and then a lil bit more....the plant will produce "bananas" which contain female pollen.
save the pollen
when your clone(s) are ready to flower then pollenate the lower buds
you will have female seeds when done

yeah I didn't really think of that.. Would I be able to harvest most of it, then just keep it under 12/12 until it starts throwing balls, collect the pollen and then brush it on the next gens buds? These will generally be female too right?
Hey K2 just keep in with Pitviper on this and you will have your female seeds.

The yummer looks yummy. Uff Da ? lol

I wish weed was legal, then you could mail me a sample. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope ya get a good rest over the weekend ol hippy!

The yummer looks yummy. Uff Da ? lol

I wish weed was legal, then you could mail me a sample. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope ya get a good rest over the weekend ol hippy!

uff da was for the smell,skunky man,uff da

Spike, We start work on Mon ! Between my feet (gout) and my back ,I seem to have a constant attitude problem ! At least now I have something to keep me busy ! I've got 4 NL in my closet veg area , and today I had to take two of them out and put them in 5 gal buckets they were so damn busy they were stunting each other ! where they met that side of the plant just didn't do much . There better now but now I have 2 5 gal buckets and a SH res stuffed in there , and its going to be almost 2 more months till the tent is empty !! All this crap and I still have nothing but shake to smoke !! hurry up and grow damn it !! :peace: Have you had your MRI yet ? any relief from your pain ? :roorrip:

ol hippy try some of this before you go back to the working life.
HPIM2467_.jpg

What are taking photog classes or something! Thats a nice shot , a sexy silhouette !!:thumb:

Thanks Spike ! Bye the way has anyone seen or heard from Roseman ? I haven't seen a post from him in quite a while ..

Back
Top Bottom