Spike's Grow Room

Ever so slightly off topic, but how do edibles and such help with the back.

I made my first, well was an attempt at at tea but then it turned in to some sort of mutated stoner inspired concoction. Needless to say it was very heavy and at times I could almost tell myself I hovered a little. ;)

Theres nothing better than a good edible high unfortunatly I don't seem to get off on these very ofter ! no matter how much I eat !! last wk I mentioned this to the girl at the disp, so she recommended a 12 way rice crispy treat . I ate half and nothing 3 hours later I ate the other half nothing !! So I give up ! my gf gets off on a small cookie ! damn this is frustrating !!

Just wrote this

420s a place
to learn and grow
its threads are laced
for plants
all you need to know
its also filled with care
its people
honest and true
other sites
cannot compare
420s arms
are open for you

Theres nothing better than a good edible high unfortunatly I don't seem to get off on these very ofter ! no matter how much I eat !! last wk I mentioned this to the girl at the disp, so she recommended a 12 way rice crispy treat . I ate half and nothing 3 hours later I ate the other half nothing !! So I give up ! my gf gets off on a small cookie ! damn this is frustrating !!

for real? maybe try making your own and adjust according to your tolerance.. I smoke every day, a lot of times, all day, and off 3oz of trim to 2 cups oil, I get pretty baked.

for real? maybe try making your own and adjust according to your tolerance.. I smoke every day, a lot of times, all day, and off 3oz of trim to 2 cups oil, I get pretty baked.

Just got back from a 120 mile round trip to the dispensary. Got some great shake (much better deal than 60 per 1/8th) and had to try again on the edibles, I told them how they never worked . The kid working there was just packing up some (killer) brownies, he swore I'd never be able to not get off on these !! So I ate 1/2 and drove home ...well than was over an hour ago and I'm still waiting ..... maybe if I mkake them myself I won't be so stingy with the weed ( they used canna butter and hash oil in these ) ?? I try to make oil next time ...:peace:

morning sunrise
HPIM2445_.jpg

Doctors office called with some results and basicly my bad back is just progressing only surgery can help me now and that would likely be next year.
many of my vertabraes and disc are bad and some fragments are touching
nerves so I guess I live with it for now and will have to alter some lifestyles
to get along.Next year i can get insurance with social security disability so
until then................................................................

I went and got some of my records to see exactly whats up but I dont know
some of it.here goes

cervical disc degenoration
severe spinal stenosis at L4-L5
subacute L2 compression fracture
herniated disk L5-S1
There is disk protrusion compressing the thecal sac and touching the nerve root which is likely to be the source of the patient's back pain and right leg
numbness.

well glad I know, now what, nothing without insurance.

Cool K2-like your darlin poem

thanks bro, wish i could take credit for it though

YouTube - Collie Buddz - Herb Tree

Hey bro, I finally snapped some pics of what I have growing right now and threw them in my 3rd grow journal. Check em out.

Sorry to hear about your condition bro. It's a shame that necessary medical aide is so costly and unattainable to most. Lets just hope you can go medical soon and at least get some relief without having to worry about being labeled a criminal because you're just trying to make it through the day.

Sending some positive vibes over your way :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom