Spike's Grow Room

My daughter brought me a hand made hammock from Equador a few years ago and I finally have a place for it in the yard I'll have to put it to use and take a pic ! Now if the damn sun would come out I can ride down to the coffee shop and sit on my ass some more only different ! :peace: take care of that back Spike !! :roorrip:

what kind -- wht widow---ice-?
HPIM2444_.jpg

asked for bubblegummer

new seeds are always great

K2 I went to your thread couldn't see what your growing,you just finished a grow didn't you,did good too qty.is your new grow bubble or what.

yeah i haven't had any time to snap pics lately. I need to get some up. I don't have a journal for them just from the lack of time, so I've been posting grow updates in my last journal. I'll have to get some pics up soon and show you guys what I have goin on. These plants are the most beautiful things I've grown.

Oh i have a question spike, why do u order new bg seeds? You already have the strain, cant you just take clones from females and not have to worry about shipping them in from overseas? I was so nervous when I did it...not sure If i was going to go to jail or not until they finally arrived safe and sound ha

I did clone some and grew them up and flowered them but I never kept it going.I do like to grow new 1s up from seed and I will take clones from these to but I dont know if I will keep them going,if i get a special gal i might.i
checked into the arrest record of seed buyers i could only find a couple people who got caught out of thousands so i dont fret that.:tokin:

Yo Lighter i did see some 1 on here say they were asked by customs take us to your dealer,i dont know how that worked but if they read this they can say.but nothing happened to them.and this is me:tokin:till i get relief on my back go tues.2 pm but i got morphine dont work so i dont know what will happen.i had shots of steroids that was the same.

Good luck, man.

Thank -you TS they are going to call me with some results and a probable mri date,Thursday I talk to them about help with money and I got 2 shots and they have given me some relief for tonight at least.And I love the relief even for a little while.Thx for caring bro.:straightface:

hi Spike. I was hoping you'd have a diagnosis or at least some relief by now. Soon I hope.

Re customs and seeds, I had my last order seized and received the rest of the package (the mug they were in for stealth)with a form stating I could collect them.( I think not). Of course thats Canada customs so it won't necessarily be the same stateside but I've heard that it doesn't usually go further than that. Expensive damn coffee cup.

Ok with the soap opera that is my life,my daughter has booted the hubby out
and he is living with his mom.I dont know whats going on-she knows about my back and I cant go over there,hell,she just didn't want to bug me at this time.Life can really throw you back and forth cant it.Just talked to grandbaby
she sounded real good and had a friend over playing.
sometimes,I dont know just, sometimes shit is screwed up.

You certainly have been tested lately Spike. Glad you go some temp relief from your latest visit and I hope you don't have to ride this out much longer.

Back
Top Bottom