Spike's Grow Room

My doctor has an mri set for end of next week,it is thought that 1 of my bad disc has moved on to a nerve.Oh man I would wish this on my worst enemy
(thats all the humor I have)no moving or anything that may hurt it more
shit last night i couldn't stay still and its hard today - when its killing you its
hard to stay put.man life really tests us dont it,im going to try some wht
widow again tonight it helps some and i dose off now and then which is how i get my sleep.ice on it helps but afterward it hurts more i think.

Spike69, Sorry to hear about the back ! thats about the worse thing that can go ..I feel lucky mines been good for the last few months ,need a chiropractor every now and than . Damaged disks thats no fun !! But there are some new things they do now that was unheard of just a couple of years ago, hope one of them is right for your situation Spike! :peace:

ol hippy long time-yaa just sucks,i got many bad disks and been through breaking2 vert. but this has got my hole r. hip,butt to groin and down leg.
morphine,smoke, lidocaine patches and ice still.gonna have to be surgery got no ins. make to much for medicare, i dont know just sucks-i think ss has something for like giving you some help if it must be done that goes without ?
to me.cant type no more- your a good bro hipster :thanks:

Hey spike, ask the doctor if your hospital has a program called "H cap". They basically write it off for a tax break. I don't know if it's available at all hospitals but we had to use it for my dad a couple times before he got SS and disability.

Spike, they do have minimally invasive spine surgery. they just sever a nerve and you don't feel pain from your spine at all (keeps the pain signal from reaching your brain). It will totally do away with the pain but i am not sure the cost $$

Spike, they do have minimally invasive spine surgery. they just sever a nerve and you don't feel pain from your spine at all (keeps the pain signal from reaching your brain). It will totally do away with the pain but i am not sure the cost $$

Thank-you Lighter I am going to bring that up with doc.I will research it too.but I cant stay sitten to long at puter as -well you know----IT KILLS
:thanks: your a good freind and grow bro:peacetwo:

Hey Spike, sorry to hear you're still in pain. I can't imagine it constantly.

One of my inlaws is having some sort of battery gizmo hooked into some spinal nerves. Somehow it senses pain signals, and sends out a charge to trick the brain into not noticing.

I've got positive energy heading to you everywhere except mn :)

:peace: brotherman

Hey Spike.

I have back problems too. I have osteoporosis in my L1 and L2 spine. It's a side effect of the blood thinners I am on. I also happen to be allergic to most pain pills, and the ones that I am not allergic to, I can't take because of my other blood disorder causing liver problems and jaundice.

What I do when my back is giving me issues is a heating pad, and ice, and lots of MMJ. It doesn't get rid of ALL the pain, but it does take the edge off. I know it isn't much, but any relief from back pains help.

Feel better soon!

Thx Horse,yaa it f----- hurts now and always i have to go monday again cause now my back shit is affecting my bowels,well constipated could be morphine too,got prune juice,ex lax nothing works its like i have no control.
i can piss fine but thats like an emergency every time.sick of the whole damn thing.glad i can talk to you folks and mom is flipping out so i'll go monday again.......

I will research it too.but I cant stay sitten to long at puter as -well you know----IT KILLS

You ever try one of those ergonomic "chairs" that you kind of kneel on the bottom angled pad and sit on the upper one? Keeps your back straight somehow without having to "hold" it straight. Feels like it's just natural. But it wouldn't do anything about compression-related pain of course so I have no idea if it would help you.

Speaking of compression, would gravity boots help? Problem with those is that if you're weak and in pain, you might not be able to get off the bar without a helper.

IM doing all that Gal. and morphine nothing Thank you

You poor thing! If I took morphine I'd be an itchy, exorcist class vomiting mess. Same for codeine, percoset, percodan, darvocet, vicodin, demerol... My options are Regular Tylenol, and Motrin, both of which give me jaundice.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Back
Top Bottom