Spike's Grow Room

I hear ya spike, my bodies falling apart too, too many years of crashing my quad! This might be a silly question but have you tried a chiropractor? I had a BAD crash and had internal bleeding and bruised ribs and compressed 3 discs. The doc wanted me to have surgery, I could barely walk. I tried a chiropractor and within 2 weeks I felt good as new.

No warrior they dont want me near a chiro cause of my osteo p.I break my back by moving a tire,I've broke it twice now and if I go to chiro I think I would have a 3rd time.My bone density is terrible,see my vertabrae are crumbling and sometimes a nerve is involved then it kills,No I have a cane and a hoveround so on and so forth,cant walk to far so then I take my scooter grandbaby loves that.

This might be a silly question but have you tried a chiropractor?

Those guys do me bad. I stuck it out for over a year and finally quit and my back feels much better, well as long as I play nice.

This might sound silly but epsom salt baths are a frequent thing around here.

Those guys do me bad. I stuck it out for over a year and finally quit and my back feels much better, well as long as I play nice.

This might sound silly but epsom salt baths are a frequent thing around here.

I hear a lot of that, maybe I just got lucky or it just wasn't as bad as the doc said :peace:

That sucks spike,it was just a thought.

well back is so bad now,I use my cordless mouse on top the scanner so I dont have to sit down no more worry of spelling and periods and shit cause hard to type,so wont be on for long doc gave me morphine and lidocsain
patches they help more then the opiate
my right hip groin to butt is killing and then down right leg and then turns to numb for years well them who know me know my back is crap I think a disk has moved again hiten a nerve or somethin but i goy to get somewhere else cause nw its hurtin ok then

k back nowcause I cant sit still just hurts so i move -then i move again,,you know whats funny even though the f in pain is fu---- gonna make me scream
the poor cat cant get brushed hes used to gettin brush daily hell i cant even let him on my lap oh shit foerget that shit,have him step right in the inner thigh ohh f--- i go through the roof,or i got a pick up thing you know sqeeze the handle and pick up shit so dont gotta--goonna have to get up again
well i dropped the picker upper yaa what the f--- now bend over and die or sqaut and half die besty yet take my cane slide up my leg till i grab it bout 5 mins there----------k gotta get up again f---bitch hurts wish could scream thruohg here-

hope theywork mmmmmmk mom got me ahassock i dont know how tospell it to sit on its better just had to take apiss well that felt great oh shit think of twisting to wip- oh shit----gotta go lefty man 1 of my bad vertabre had to f------ move or somthing but this is bad man and i already went to doc i gotta mri thats what im going to have to do,shit thats so much i dont have ins. im
on ss but get a chk from job usde to have make too much thats why i cant have surgerie to fuse orput in plastic disc---------ok gotta move again---how am i goonna sleep

i dont know what the hell i am going to do tonight im typing 1 fingered much better and i can prop up with my left arm,i found the exact spot on my spine where it radiates from,fuck man it kills the only thing i aint done yet im going to hit the wht widow gotta help a little sht 5 min type this

im back on this side of house again,just gotta get up cause it starts killing even worse typing like this reminds me of the beginning of when i started
building puters couldnt type worth a shit,oh yaa i had to change a patch
9shit it f----- hurts and the nurse had marked an area on my back and when i took off the patch she had marked it with a happy face and an 8 for pain scale way worse now---i thought if you got an 8 on there that son of a bitch better be frowning not smiling k gotta go again

channel surfing there was anthony bourdain the cook guy and hes just talking ---------he said i cant smoke pot during the day tooo much
going on----then he went on to other shit,man i wish this would just stop for a little bit a little break from it -----i dont know what im gonna do but this cannot go onn------------no wayy

a new day not alot of sleep,sorry about the rant and raving above but i dont know what to do when it hurts so much you just gotta keep getting up and moving and it is still that way.im still typing 1 finger so i can brace myself up
i gotta get patches put on me again,they are lidocaine and they do help.
and then the morphine helps too but it still just kills my disc must be on
a nerve,19th is when i go back and mri will show whats up,im not going to worry about putting up my daily poem as its just too much right now.

little poem I just wrote in alot of pain

the pain- drains
veins- the strains
-what i've done
i was young--had a dream
a dream realized-the cost
near paralyzed-heat of night throws
ponder what chose
dream come true
black and blue
dream had life-now the strife
do it again-wish i could
do it again-for a dream
you bet your ass i would.
ouch

little poem I just wrote in alot of pain

the pain- drains
veins- the strains
-what i've done
i was young--had a dream
a dream realized-the cost
near paralyzed-heat of night throws
ponder what chose
dream come true
black and blue
dream had life-now the strife
do it again-wish i could
do it again-for a dream
you bet your ass i would.
ouch

The pain sucks spike,I feel for ya bro. But as you said, you got to live the dream and that's something special. Too bad the price is so high :peace:

Thx warrior,---vertabraes really suck
HPIM2436_.jpg

b g
HPIM2431_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom