Spike's Grow Room

Thank-you Tri means alot coming from you,yes my s i l has taken to listening to me,us my daughter she more or less said meds or us,her and grandbaby.
I told him he cannot be fighting around the baby and you want to happy don't ya and anyway it will be a road to travel,sometimes bumpy sometimes smooth.On a better note I would like an led for the plants but not yet,funds ya know.Thx grow bro.:thanks::grinjoint:

good to see the sour cream is doing good man, I love that strain.

Made some brownies last night. You ever keep your trim for cooking? I would highly recommend it, I got stoned as shit for a good 6 hours last night off a 2x2 square lol

LMAO That is a long time brownie buzzen,my mom sometimes makes them,I get a buzz a nice feeling not 6 hrs.lol:)
haha yeah dude, i used 3oz of trim to 2 cups of oil.. The trim was about 2oz sugar trim and 1oz fan leaves. it took about 2 hours for me to start feeling stoned, but then once i hit the 3hr mark i was gone until I went to bed.. I woke up and didn't know where i was hahaha. It was awesome. First time I ate edibles since I was a young kid and had em by accident. I'm all out of smoke, so I have to improvise. I have another cup of oil left so I'll be set until harvest time.

I've been pretty good buddy. :grinjoint:

Glad the sour cream came around for ya!

That is a good brownie buzz. I've never been lit that long from an edible yet. At least not rocked for 6 hours anyway.

CLASSIC KIDS.
My Grandbaby says-Bapa I'm not a boy cuz I don't have a hangy thing
and I wipe when I pee right, I was on the ground LMAO--I said thats right honey your my little sweetie pie.Out of the mouth of babes!

CLASSIC KIDS.
My Grandbaby says-Bapa I'm not a boy cuz I don't have a hangy thing
and I wipe when I pee right, I was on the ground LMAO--I said thats right honey your my little sweetie pie.Out of the mouth of babes!

Thats freaking classic.... I am flowering a sourcream too mine didnt start showing pistils until yesterday or today which puts it at day 16 or day 17.

Man thats a long time to show WarBux79 and thats what mine is too.And I got a feeling this strain is going to want more light then I have.Some strains don't care much but S C I think will,we'll see.:grinjoint:

Man thats a long time to show WarBux79 and thats what mine is too.And I got a feeling this strain is going to want more light then I have.Some strains don't care much but S C I think will,we'll see.:grinjoint:

Yea it is a very long time. I came really close to yaking it but I really wanted to try the strain and I only had the 1 seed. If she doesnt start flowering really hard I might just pull it out to clear room for the other girls. I hate pulling flowers out of my garden.

:nomo:You are right Warbux79 the s c is flowering like a turtle,2 days ago I saw the pistel little bud where the pistel comes out now today I see the very tip of a pistel just 1.Not sure if its worth it anyway going to doc right now so later.

I think my sour creams are for shit,18 days of flowering and it has 1 tiny pistel
and at this rate in 8 months you may have a bud.And if I go for making female seeds they would be shitty too.May just pull her soon.

I had some bagseed that I vegged for 3 months and a few still took a few weeks to show sex. They came out fine,bout 10wks of flowering. :ganjamon:
I guess that don't mean yours will be good but if you have the space I would ride it out a little longer. :peace:

Ok Warrior I'll ride it out,I had some ice that acted like this and it did flower a little so I cut off all the branches but top 3 nodes I left and I got some great buds but not much at all.I left all the fan leaves when I finally got some it
was and is great smoke.I only have a few hits at night and then what my bro and moms bo get a week I always have,mind you I don't sell any but its kinda nice to go in the fridge at night.
Should I have wht. w. or bubblegum ,a little ice left its kinda nice.
:thanks: Warrior as usual you give good advice,your a good grow bro.:peace:

Thanks spike,your kind words are much appreciated. Was the main cola of your ice real leafy? I had a plant that I trimmed that way and the cola was huge, until I trimmed all the leaves. What was left underneath was rather small but beautiful bright green and soooo dense. It was a little different than the ones I didn't prune so much.

Here Warrior is 1 pic. of ice,but the flash took away the dark green still got a few they are very dark green with a bright orange hairs.I have another pic of 1 bud it was totally muted color green almost areas of blk.
HPIM2379_.jpg

heres the other 1,this was a diff. plant but did the same shit as her sis,this buds different colors totally.
HPIM2315_.jpg

i bet that second bud is wayyy better than the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom