Spike's Grow Room

For gnats try a cup with some vinegar and a couple drops of dish soap. The gnats are attracted to the vinegar and the dish soap gets them stuck so they drown. :peace:

that clone is looking great bro.. I had a scare last night, one of my ladies is throwing balls everywhere so I have to cut her down.. I think it was due to some light leak as i was pulling the plants in and out of the room every day so i could veg the other seedlings and clones..

I figured i will just change the schedule to 12/12 and hope for the best.. I'll get 3 nice sized ladies from it, which will more than hold me over. Sad thing is I have those 4 clones and 6 seedlings that wont get too big because of the light schedule.. Oh well, there will be better runs.
everyday she is
filling in good,they seem to really pile on the tris.I know just what your talking about with light and moving.I even have intermediate places I will put a plant or 2 with just a couple cfls to have them sit there until I can move without interference,oh the things we do.

Hi AND Thx Crazy,I just grow constantly only a few plants so my bro has meds.They help him alot and moms boyfreind whos 70 and his liver is gone
and of course me.Liked your poem to your sis,good of you to write something for her.I came on here around a year ago and learned and read and tried
and ended up I can grow somewhat,don't be shy and come bye.:peace:

Holly S*** Spike! just had a quick look at this journal, im not sure how ive missed it....one of the best grows ive seen!. class!

:popcorn:
craze I just looked in your gallery and you have some real nice plants
grow Bro.

Roseman if you ever read this Thx for the Grow Bro saying I use it alot
if you don't mind.:peace:

I took pics. of these 2 little clones,again they were bottom branches of veg.
female bubblegum.On the 1 on the right I was very careful on how I got ready
and put in dirt,if you look at middle branches on each the 1 on right has just taken hold the other 1 I was not so careful and its still working at it.It will come around but it shows how careful on these tiny clones you must be.
The careful 1 I gently scraped off some skin around the bottom and up
1/2 inch,I then dipped in water just the scraped part as I used rooting powder
and thats all I wanted it on,then I dip in powder and right into damp dirt
about 3/4 inch down.I put next to veg. light but not under.I mist 6 times a day,on 2nd day I put under veg. light but never close until it takes hold.

The 1 that has not taken hold I scraped off wasn't careful kind of cut into
the stem,dipped in,water and then powder got like a clump of powder on it and then planted,thats the only difference and thats how picky they are.
but once they take hold grow a little, top,wait a week top again and these
babies make great plants.sog or just grow.thats what I call a bg clone.
HPIM2403_.jpg

Hi SPike, playing a little catchup, been offline for a couple of weeks.
About the gnat problem. I had them in my first grow. I used yellow sticky strips and would catch a couple every time I disturbed the plants. They weren't plentiful. I read that powdered garlic would force them out of the soil, so I tried sprinking a half teaspoon around the soil on each plant and for 2 or 3 days I caught 20 or more a day until they stopped showing up completely. Might be worth a try. The garlic smell goes away after a couple of days. Plain garlic only, no salt.

I'd love to try the bubblegum. I might have to add that to my seed wish list. Gotta keep that perpetual growing. :cheesygrinsmiley:
pres its 1 of my fav.wht.widow too how are you bro,great I hope.lol:peace:

Good news for those who know me,my son in law is on depression meds.
now the bad news I think I am going to have a hermie sour cream.I got
5 female sour creams,1 in flower 2 weeks is not showing anything so I am worried.oh well wait and see.good morning 420 ers. <[:^)

He the one that's bipolar? What med(s), if you know (and don't mind me asking)?

If that is what you were wanting for your son in law, then that is good news.

At least you have 5 fem sour creams! :p

I dont know what kind of pills,prozac,I dont know cept he needs something,and we have had major talks and I think I now have a strong influence on him so this is good.I will not even bring up smoking to him
as that could be worse.this is doctor physc. shit but I like the way it is going.
As I said before he will not be screaming around his child,my daughter and I wont let him.
I will know in time what meds they are.

That's great news spike! As you said, time will tell but you obviously approached the subject right because it woulda went bad if you just confronted him. Atleast your plant is hermi,not the sonin law! :hmmmm: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom