Spike's Grow Room

Wikianswers said yes it can,they said quote-stress a female plant till it hermies then it can pollinate itself and produce female seeds.(almost qoute
I dont know what I have yet but shes over do,shes nada,nothing,just growing and looking pretty.lol

Anybody read gravity's Rainbow:grinjoint:
HPIM2422_.jpg

HPIM2420_.jpg

HPIM2416_.jpg

HPIM2418_.jpg

Warrior Thank-you for the garlic powder idea I can't find any gnats in the dirt this morning,YOU ARE DA MAN.THX again.:thanks::thanks::welldone::bravo::peace:

I'd like to take credit, but that was Mmmmmicks idea. HE'S DA MAN! glad it worked though! :peace:

Hi SPike, playing a little catchup, been offline for a couple of weeks.
About the gnat problem. I had them in my first grow. I used yellow sticky strips and would catch a couple every time I disturbed the plants. They weren't plentiful. I read that powdered garlic would force them out of the soil, so I tried sprinking a half teaspoon around the soil on each plant and for 2 or 3 days I caught 20 or more a day until they stopped showing up completely. Might be worth a try. The garlic smell goes away after a couple of days. Plain garlic only, no salt.
MMMMMMMMMICK I told warrior thx for your Idea the garlic worked perfect.
so I would like to say YOU DA MAN :thanks::welldone::thanks::bravo:

THX ODIN,yaa that garlic is kicken,I also have a cup of vinegar with dish soap
and they are in there dead too,thats warriors idea,and I have a no pest strip
they are all over that so multiple stuff going on.

MMMMMMMMMICK I told warrior thx for your Idea the garlic worked perfect.
so I would like to say YOU DA MAN :thanks::welldone::thanks::bravo:

No worries Spike, I just passed it on from somebody else. Don't remember where I saw it originally, but it definitely had them rushing out of the pots. My Stiky Strips were loading up for 3 or 4 days with lil gnat bodies until they finally died off. Haven't seen a gnat in here for months.
Hope yours get cleaned out too.

Great pics by the way. Your girls always look so healthy, very nice.

That is a very good trick to know. I am going to try that out!! Thank you MMMick for the idea. :roorrip:

Girls are looking beautiful Spike.

You're welcome Odin, I just passed the idea on. Came from some gardening journal I read months ago. Hope it works for you too.

Maybe still some eggs to hatch so there might a few around for a week or so. The garlic doesn't kill them but it seems to make the soil a nasty place for them.

Keep clappin', you'll get em all eventually.:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom