Spike's Grow Room

I am about ready to flip out,explode something.my daughter just called and her husband who has been on bi-polar meds. for 2 years has not been taking them and is being very mean to my kid and my grandchild and I am going over
tomorrow to see what I can do and my ex wife too,but when your 5 year old grandbaby is crying saying daddys mean to us it puts me through the roof and now I;m starting yo cry so I have to stop.

Sorry to hear that spike,I have a nephew who is bipolar. Just think about it ahead and try to appeal to his common sense and explain how he is hurting the ones he loves. Conflict only makes it worse, but if peace don't work I'll kick his ass for ya! <attempt at humor, lol. :peace: my unknown skater friend. I'm dying to know who you are (made a living on your board) :)

Hi warrior good advice,I'm sorry to spill my life here but to tell you the truth,
my mom has enough and my brother her boyfreind is terminal aah hell its my problem now.He will have too get back on meds.or their will be a divorce and I will take care of my child and grandchild till all is done and said,I will appeal to him 1 way or another.

I know how you feel, I take care of my terminally ill dad with no help from my 2 brothers. Been out of work most of the last few years due to no help, but "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger." At least, thats what I have to believe. :peace:

Oh yaa there is my tough side coming out,hell with my back and shit..sometimes lifes a real bitch,my bro who I haven't seen in years just left great visit,moms happy my other bro was glad to see him and then POW...........................................LEAVES YOU SITTEN AND STARING

Yup, every time I get up and dust myself off life bitch slaps me and knocks me back down. But I'm still here and thankful to be alive and enjoying the good in life

You know how when your sick or something gnarly happens,,and you just
sit and stare not really thinking about any certain thing,I quit typing and I sit and stare or I go to watch tv but I'm not I sit and stare.

I do that often, I guess it's better than letting my temper take over. I go sit and stare at my plants, it's soothing and sometimes inspiring.

Thx Warrior your a bud,you know this is how poems are started.

Very true, my GF likes to write songs and music. My dad and I inspire her to no end!

I just read more some folks with bi-polar act worse when they smoke and I realize their maybe someone whos bi-polar reading this and I dont mean to
sound like I dont care or well you know.I have a problem and when its my child and her child I have to help.And I think the best thing to do now is,I
will go talk to him and get around to talking about his meds and what warrior said.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like this guy needs a slap in the face! Figuratively, of course. You should make it clear to this guy what he's doing to his family.(wish someone did that for me) He will regret it for the rest of his life if he loses them.(I know) He may be lost in his own insanity, and not seeing the forest for the trees. If that doesn't work, literally might! lol;) Seriously, I think if you bring positive energy to the table, things are more likely to work out. But, I totally understand about protecting your daughter and grandchild.

On the good side, you had a good visit with your brother, and the garden looks great! Getting frosty! I am digging your experiments. I was thinking about re-vegging yesterday when I was cutting sapling trees that try to grow in my yard. I had cut them before, right down at the ground. When I went to cut then again, I noticed that 1 to 4 new sapling were growing out of the stumps. Wonder if that would work with cannabis. It is a weed after all. lol

I hope everything works out! Sending positive vibes your way! :goodluck::hippy::peace:

Of course, if that doesn't work, a boot up the a** is always a good motivator, or eradicator!;)
I think when you get there start with an open mind and you'll know what to do when you start talking.(ha, easy for me to say, I would have trouble controlling my anger) You're in a tough spot. Whatever happens, I hope it goes smoothly. You'll be in my thoughts, Spike.

Thanks Tricome all good advice,and yaa you know I cant let his actions
leave a mark or hurt his daughter my grandaughter for life,my daughter says he gets madder when she mentions meds,so i will. gotta do something.I will carry good energy with me,I'm not going to make it worse.just somethin gotta do.

My nephew quits his meds often,seems like when they work for a while they start thinking they don't need em. Like tricome said, good vibes. Try to make him see you're trying to help and not just getting in his business. It is your business now. Hope all goes well for you. Oh yeah, thanks for the kind words about my girl. She is the greatest, the true love of my life. :peace: my friend

Back
Top Bottom