Spike's Grow Room

What's good Spike! I was looking at some pic's of the sour cream as I wasn't familiar with it, looks like a winner. Are yours feminized?

So I keep forgetting to ask but I remember you stating you need more lights. If you don't mind what's your current setup now?

Well the ice seeds grew very slow and I could not get much out of them until
I cut them way back and left the top 5 nodes and then I got good buds.I think
I dont have the light power for some strains.

bro upgrade to a 600w MH/HPS. You can get a complete set for less than $300 and it will more than double your yield. It's a bit pricey to bite all at once, but once you get it and come across the first harvest, you won't look back. I'm about to buy another one actually and set up separate veg and bloom rooms.. As it is, I have to move 4 plants in and out of the room daily to flower until the clones and seedlings are ready.. I figure the first month of flowering will be like this and then I'll switch to the HPS to fatten them up and flower the rest. I'll be harvesting 3-4 plants in about 2 months, then another 4-10 a month after that.. Looking to get a couple lbs combined lol. I netted around 15oz last harvest and i only have like 2g left and another 2 months till harvest haha.

I smoke too much

Heres that shot you were talking about Pres bedroom sun 2 hrs a day they love it so you were right when you said that.big 1 on floor is 1 of my clones.
grew her good and shes gonna put out I trimmed the middle hollow and all 7 or so branches get light all the way down.some sour cream and bubblegum.
HPIM2396_.jpg

Well Thank-you K2,I heard what you said about some strains take more nutes then others.I was saying had a hard time with some strains.So after that I watered a small sour cream in a keg cup,gave it a little grow big(ff)and that
sucker tonight is double what she was.Unreal Thx K2,normallyI would have waited till transplant.

Hi all my favorite people who I never see but better yet,I get knowledge
and enthusiasm to better my life-for that I thank you all.Now down to bus.
I have another brother who drives semi down south,MO.and for the 1st time in years I will be seeing him today.He got a load of cheese for wisconson
and he will be staying with me a few days.He doesn't know of the growing but thats no biggy as 3/4s of his life he's smoked but cant as a driver which
is fine,anyway I will keep you in touch as your family too.:goodluck:

Talked to an old skate buddy in newport wants me to come out for a visit
now if I did that I would like to visit the 420 folks in monarch,down by Dana pt. I think, yaa do a little surfing, oh shit forgot my broken back,well I could
visit anyway,lol.

Well I was telling my other bro who I never see about the website and the bonds that have created through our love of growing.Now he thinks we should all move somewhere together and create Utopia and I told him we
already have right here,so to all of you 420 Utopians my brother Rick says
High.

Hey Odin my bro says hi,how ya doing and the only reason he was able to come up here is,with the gulf the way it is he's not running fish around down
there.He said its nice to come up here but not this way,tons of oil stopping
or changing his life.

Well I was telling my other bro who I never see about the website and the bonds that have created through our love of growing.Now he thinks we should all move somewhere together and create Utopia and I told him we
already have right here,so to all of you 420 Utopians my brother Rick says
High.
You speak true, bro.
And High to Rick! God, i hear ya, what a shame. Have you heard about Kevin Costner and his centrifugal oil-separating machines! Way to go, Costner!

Hi Tiger, Yaa Costners working on a second 1 cause the 1st 1 worked great
but didn't do much at a time,,its times like this when those who have plenty
need to step up to the plate-you know,good point to bring up Tiger.Brad pitt
is living in a hospital hes trying to get built in Haiti saw a pic. of him,he is living like they are.

My trucker bro is leaving tom.He still wants me to take over his house on table rock but I at this point cant move from grandbaby,no way or my daughter.back to the plants they had a great day as they got 4 hrs. direct sun with a lot of turning so the plants get that energized look.They reach up and out leaves turn dark green you can just tell they liked their sun,I'm talking
about my plants like they are Iguanas.lol

Back
Top Bottom