Spike's Grow Room

B.Gum Filling in--Drinks 16 oz. water everyday
HPIM2450_.jpg

Are those palm fronds ? Damn those are some big ass leaves ! Spike if you need to patch your roof you know where to go !

Thx K2 your growing is ahead of mine you know more bro,I have only grown a year and it means alot when your caliber of a grower likes mine so thanks.
and in my year you have been there from the start or close to it.I'm
excited to see all your gals frosting up.

Thx K2 your growing is ahead of mine you know more bro,I have only grown a year and it means alot when your caliber of a grower likes mine so thanks.
and in my year you have been there from the start or close to it.I'm
excited to see all your gals frosting up.
We've been growing about the same amount of time. You've definitely put more plants through from start to finish though. I always look to your journals for tips and see whats working for you, and apply that to my grow. Hell, you were the one who gave me the confidence to start soil cloning, and I actually succeeded at it.

This is what 420 is about, growers helping each other grow better and better.

I wouldn't give myself too much credit for how well my plants turn out. I swear it's just the light haha. I chill on 420 everyday at work, and try to learn some new growing techniques and tips every day. When I find something that works, I share it with everyone.

nice man. I have 2/4 kushberry clones doing really well. I'm taking the best clone and making it a mom. In about a week I'll top it and use that as another clone.. I'm gonna grow this mom into a bush so I can take clones all the time from it. This clone is growing so well, I love this strain and am out of seeds, so this is the only way I can keep it going.

I'm kicking myself for getting rid of the males, that was my last chance at getting some more seeds of the strain.. Oh well, as long as I keep cloning it, I'll be fine.

Who knows, I might cross some Widow with it once I get those seeds going. I'll call it light blue kush haha

nice man. I have 2/4 kushberry clones doing really well. I'm taking the best clone and making it a mom. In about a week I'll top it and use that as another clone.. I'm gonna grow this mom into a bush so I can take clones all the time from it. This clone is growing so well, I love this strain and am out of seeds, so this is the only way I can keep it going.

I'm kicking myself for getting rid of the males, that was my last chance at getting some more seeds of the strain.. Oh well, as long as I keep cloning it, I'll be fine.

Who knows, I might cross some Widow with it once I get those seeds going. I'll call it light blue kush haha
stress one out and get the pollen and make more

Why not it's a cool picture ! Well Spike well see if my back will last ,we start a job on Mon and it may take 3 wks to finish ! The bad part is I only have one son here to help !! Hope the back holds up we need this job its a nice one ....

Thanks Spike , I may have to get a little bike ride in today get ready for work , I was really enjoying this out of work gig...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom