Spike's Grow Room

spike that things gettin FAT
yes it is K2 and it can go awile yet,I checked tri's and all still clear and
this girl may be the most tri covered I have grown to date.Have clones
from her 1 has taken already,so good deal all around.And my best sour cream
is looking good,have clones from her 2.:thumb:

Spike, the girls look great,definitely fattening up. I been lurking,just not posting much. Going for a pre employment physical and drug test in a few hours. I bought some fake piss and am trying to figure out where to hide it and hoping it's even a piss test! :peace:

nice man. I've heard the SC doesn't yield that well, but it's worth the grow by the quality of the smoke. This is something I'm watching closely as I want to grow it again really soon.

take a clone from the female plant...now.
put it under 24 hrs of light until it reveges....you have a flowering clone
take the same plant or another plant..or another one and keep it blooming till the end...and then a lil bit more....the plant will produce "bananas" which contain female pollen.
save the pollen
when your clone(s) are ready to flower then pollenate the lower buds
you will have female seeds when done

Alright, that's a plan :thumb: Now, I've got to come up with another tent, dang :)

:peace:

High Spike,

Wow, back or no, you've always got something interesting going on :goodjob:

HPIM2475_.jpg
:thumb:

I love it.

:peace: Brotherman :goodluck:

hey, Spike! Sorry your back is out of whack. Glad you're getting some relief now. I know what you mean about having to move. It takes me forever to post, 'cause it hurts to sit here for any time, and I'm usually doing 10 other things at the same time. But, my back only maims.*lol* If I had the money, I'd by you a shinny new titanium spine!
I really love your poems. Great stuff! Your plants are looking very fine, indeed. Those are some excellent pics. This is my favorite.
morning sunrise
HPIM2445_.jpg

I hope you're able to work out a deal with the medicine man, and things work out for your family. you're a great guy, and you deserve relief.
All good vibes to you, my friend!:goodluck::hippy::peace:

Such kind words and thoughts Tricome I am moved,I am feeling better and
your healing words can only hasten the good vibes that has come to be
a trademark of this sight and the positive people who reside here.As for my Family I dont hide the fact that my son-in-law has had troubles and I have
gotten very good ideas from folks on handling things as of now its a good place their in-for now.As for the plants they are happy and currently my
yummer will be the frostiest plant I have grown yet,I only grow a few at a time but go all out for them.I am always growing never run out as 2 no 3 folks
use it sparingly as a med.I am first to say I'm no medical grower but if they
get relief who am I to doubt.Thank-you Tricome from all I got.:peacetwo::surf:

Thx Staffy I like to take pics and I also like when the photos are liked by others,I think the plants like it too.I'm really glad your around staffy,
another positive type person to weigh in on life-Thx Bro.:thumb::surf:

hi spike........long time no see.....ive been growing but not posting haha.....im back with a new journal now thou, so i thought id drop in and see how your doing........and your grow looks great, you have come a long long ways since your first grow.....well done my friend......i will be along a lot more frequent so look forward to seeing your grow evolve.........be lucky weedtastic :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom