Spike's Grow Room

This little gal came up this morning-pure yellow seems shes started to green
up a little,little spooky when they are yellow like that.
HPIM2494_.jpg

i wouldn't be worried bro, I see them yellow all the time when they first come up. Once they get some light in them, they will green up.

I'm having an issue with 2 of my new seedlings. For no aparent reason they are browning on the edges and wilting. I haven't given them any nutes, and just transplanted them a week ago. It's happening to 2 plants, so I thought maybe it's a, N def since I haven't fed them anything, so I hit them a dose of nutes at 1/2 strength.. Hopefully it helps them, if not, oh well, no loss. I would rather have some room for these kushberrys.

I'm gonna take another 4 small clones off the mom this weekend. They will be small, but they will grow with time.

your right K2 the light is greening them up as we speak,good luck on your 2.
bad news my f-ing back and right side is acting up again,I got up that way this morning.piss me off,anyway HAVE A GREAT 420 DAY K2.:thumb::surf:

great news came from hospital financial dept.-they can get me some coverage which means hopefully get my back fixed,I'm back to where its killing again cause mI wanted to sleep in my bed and now I am paying the price.I wont do that again.:tokin:

That is great news spike, now just stay out of the damn bed!

Hi Warrior,yaa I'll stay out of bed,but man sometimes you just want to lay down flat and go to sleep.but its not worth it-right back to where I was now I gotta hardly move till I can get back to where its not so bad and constant.
my own damn fault------------UFFDA STUPID I WAS......BUT GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU,HOWS THINGS IN YOUR LIFE BRO?:tokin:

I was just sitting here reading and in a single phone call,things changed from totally stressed out to all good. I got a job! I was worried about the piss test, no way I would pass so I tried some "quick fix plus" synthetic urine. I passed and start job monday:blunt:

Thanks spike, I read mixed reviews AFTER I bought some. I was waaaaay nervous waiting on the results,not to mention taking my physical with the empty bottle taped to my leg! All I can say is it worked for me! :Rasta:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::passitleft:

Don't know what else to say, awesome pic

THX WARRIOR,not as awesome as your new job but it will do,if you get the
sun just right it makes color blobs that look cool and I faded the edge but
thats it,the net looking thing is a chair.Hey You going to have a little going to work party.:tokin:

I been since I got the call! It's definitely going to be a celebration weekend!:peace:

Sorry to hear about the set back in your back . Hope they fix it right soon ! Back pain can be some of the worst !! Plus it's just fructrating not being able to do anything without pain, simple stuff eveyone takes for granted, like leaning over the sink to wash your face ..ouch ! wiping your ass !! double ouch !! And don't even think about sneezing !! Man I hope you get better Spike you sound like your really suffering !! hell I'll even say a little prayer for you guy !! :peace:

ol Hip you are a good bro man,Thx-but I ain't gonna lie it f-in hurts,right now as I tpye this.But You how is work or how are you,you got a shit back too and the gout,so how you doing?:tokin:

Sorry to hear about the set back in your back . Hope they fix it right soon ! Back pain can be some of the worst !! Plus it's just fructrating not being able to do anything without pain, simple stuff eveyone takes for granted, like leaning over the sink to wash your face ..ouch ! wiping your ass !! double ouch !! And don't even think about sneezing !! Man I hope you get better Spike you sound like your really suffering !! hell I'll even say a little prayer for you guy !! :peace:

Man ol hipster you got the sneezing,ass thing even sitting too long right on the head you have a sneeze attack and its like down and sweating,ya know.

Yeah Spike I've had a problem back for over 20 years !! Just lucky a few trips to the chiropractor usually fixes me up for a while !! But I know how bad it can hurt !! I wish I could just grow weed for a living ! Or better yet just smoke it for a living sort of a crop testor !! I know I could do that all day without much pain at all ...

Back
Top Bottom