Spike's Grow Room

Last night I checked my tent grow and the ppm was the same or slightly higher? The ph was around 6+ so I took out a gallon and added plain phd water, checked after work today and thw water went down a gallon but the ppm stayed the same ?! So I just added another plain phd gallon with a touch of hygrozine .What do you think is wrong ? Is this normal ? I'm in the 3 rd wk of flowering using AN sensi grow and bloom trying to keep ppm below 1000....Any ideas ? Thanks Spike ...

ol hippy your talkin over my growing head all I watch is ph-ppm sounds like something my ex got,no sorry that wasn't funny.parts per mil and that I don't
deal with,but you'll figure it out.:tokin:

heres 1 for ol hippy whos working and warrior whos working Mon.
HPIM2491_.jpg

In 2 hrs central time I find out if I get financial help so I can get my new back
I would like to get a robotic superman back,1 that gives me super powers and
such.lol:thumb::surf::tokin:The plant above would do that to I think.

I hope you get all the answers your looking for buddy!

A robotic back would be great. You could have it set up so your ice or bg activates it like your own special key. Throw in a jet pack, then you could fly over here and let me test out your patented ice! :tokin:

That last pic I think it's your yummer is looking great. Again :goodluck:

Thank-you Pres I hope I get some aid cause my back isn't real patient.
And the patient isn't patient either.Yaa thats the yummer,1 of my frostiest
ever,tri's are 90% cloudy 10% amber so I'm going to wait some more.shes
just getting water and some molasses.:tokin:got to get ready for the hospital
and big meeting,have a great day Pres and everyone else.:thumb::surf::tokin:

Good luck spike, I hope you find relief! By the way,loved the pic!

I just got back from hosp.and thank goodness I'm getting some help with bills
so in the future I can get the surgery I need.But warrior I got no relief from pain,going to have to live with it at least now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

That's great news, too bad it always takes so long! If your injury is bad enough for disability you could consider an attorney. My dad worked hard all his life and when he got sick it took 3years and an attorney to get social security and disability. The lawyer took a chunk of course but they paid from the first date he applied! This may not fit your situation but thought it was worth mentioning.

:peace:

Warrior I'm on social security disability,got to wait 2 years before I can get
any medical coverage but the gal at the hospital said I owe so much that she can get me 1 year coverage now.I also get a check from my old employer till
the day I die but this is giving me trouble as I make too much for many benefits.I'm in the area of too much and not enough ys know.

Yea, I been there too spike. The random arty pics are a great addition to your journal

Yaa Warrior when my back is really acting up I can't drive much as it hurts so I take it easy at home and sometimes write or take pictures and eat.
today is better than yesterday so I figure tomorrow I can go see the grandbaby maybe take her and the ex out to lunch.I'm still close to the ex and she'll want to know about the medical coverage,which is really great news.Thank-you Warrior for caring bro.:thanks:

Hell Spike thats what I do even if my back is fine (take it easy at home and eat), I made it through the wk thank god it's friday, now I can rest up for monday!! Will definitly head down to the dispensary tomorrow for a 1/4 damn I wish this grow would end !! I hate buying top shelf weed !! But it makes me happy and I like being happily stoned so whats a few dollars here and there !! Hopefully I'll have this job done in a couple of wks ...shit phone rang down the hall and I could hardly get down there, fucken sore back if I sit in front of this pc too long I can't walk at first ...I hate old age !!Have a great wkend Spike and take it easy ...

Way to go ol hipster got week 1 down,yaa you better take it easy or your back won't get to week 3.wish I was not half the country away,I would have your meds and their free,The yummer is so frostie I'm gonna put x-mas lights on her.well have a great weekend bro in the hammock!:welldone::grinjoint:

Put them lights on and take a pic save it for the dec contest !! I think OMM made up a pic of some christmas lights and was talking that they were a new type of special grow lights , some guy actually wrote him to ask where he could buy some !! He even said that you need special clothes and that the lights came with welding glasses to prtect your eyes from the harmfull radiation !! Its on here somewhere !? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom