Spike's Grow Room

HPIM2485_.jpg

Just got home from work, spike,I think I can take over this place! The job is mostly manual labor but when these guys have to think...... I don't know,they just don't have the experience that I do. While my boss spent an hour looking for "something that measures in millimeters" I took 5 min to measure it in inches and convert it to metric. He didn't believe I was right and waited til morning so day shift could show him where the metric stuff was! I'm no genius but I been a mechanic all my life and a machinist for 15 years. Now it's time to :lot-o-toke: Ol hippy, I wish your job was as easy as mine. My first day and I spent 9 hours not doin shit!:peace:

you are too a genius:hippy:

Very nice it was Stari,I have some bubbleyummer now just as good or better.
Thats the deal with this sight,I'm always growing better cause of the amount
of knowledge on 1 subject from so many minds.Glad to have you around.:slide:

Very nice it was Stari,I have some bubbleyummer now just as good or better.
Thats the deal with this sight,I'm always growing better cause of the amount
of knowledge on 1 subject from so many minds.Glad to have you around.:slide:

:thanks:

Glad to be here

looking great spike.

You ever use molasses? I just picked up some and I'm giving it a whirl for the last 4 weeks of flower. It's a bit early to see a difference since I've only hit them with it once, but I'm excited to see what happens.

Got 6 new clones I'm waiting to root too, so it's gonna be game over pretty soon.

Theres a nice tasty lookin bud ,a great wake and bake for Spike !? They called for excess heat so I put off our pour till Fri !! I love taking time off !! It's great to be the boss sometimes , and the boys were happy they both took their inflatable out with a couple buddies and got a long day surfing in. Tomorrow's supposed to be in the 60s !! Easy money baby !! Now if I could only get those 2 f'n clones to finish my NLs are jumping out of the closet !! They want the tent !! :peace:

hey Spike! been a while since I've been on here. Looks like you're doin' well, back issues notwithstanding. Sorry to hear about the pain issue...that really sucks. Been a good summer for the most part up here...my guy's had some better stuff---got a few grams of trainwreck last week...not bad but not great.

sure is fun watching your grows...wow,you've got the green thumb thing going on...take care and be cool...

Bob

I just would like to throw out a ? kinda-I started growing around a yr. ago
and have not stopped at all,I always have at least 1 veg. - 1 flowering.
I'm wondering if this is what ya'all do(never get to use that word) or
do some,do a grow wait do another 1.T his is what I'm wondering.:tokin:

hey Spike! been a while since I've been on here. Looks like you're doin' well, back issues notwithstanding. Sorry to hear about the pain issue...that really sucks. Been a good summer for the most part up here...my guy's had some better stuff---got a few grams of trainwreck last week...not bad but not great.

sure is fun watching your grows...wow,you've got the green thumb thing going on...take care and be cool...

Bob

Hi Bobble yaa you got to come around more neighbor,bet you went to the state fair,thx for your kind words with the plants,simple growing. got insurance coming so back is 1st on the list.

Hi Spike...no state fair for me this year..I usually make it every 4 or 5 years whether I need to go or not ; >

Good luck with the back...give a holler if ya need help with anything....

Some great weather here for a stretch...you grow anything outside?? or can you??

Cheers, mate...

Bob:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom