Spike's Grow Room

Ice - in flower few days:smokin:
HPIM2303_.jpg

Hey! It's been a while, but I see your still churning along nicely. OBX is right, your doing a great job with what you have. I have a 250W also, and wish I could get a 400 or 600, but I'd have to buy an A/C too! lol Major heat down here. Good luck with your LED idea. I know you'll do great things with it! You're certainly doing swell with clones. I'm terrible with them. 0.1% success :( I'll have to save my pennies For an LED; would be a good option for my heat issue.
Keep up the great work my friend!

Thank-You for the kind words Tri has been a long time.I want an LED cause they are so versatile.I then would have - hps,led,cfls and every sunny day
the plants can get up to 3 hrs. of direct sunlight.The clones I do my own way which since I started is 100 percent,so all and all I guess I just keep
plugging away.THX BRO.:peace::cool:

went camping in my older chevy conversion van on the way home busted a
hose and during the time of trying to plug it to get home I reinjured my
vertabrae that were broken years ago.now the water pump is shot too.
I dont want to tackle that may have to take the doghouse off to get
at it.so may have a little money shortage so wheres this banking stuff
I want to get my led.I sit and think about my new grow area since it will be awhile before I can even walk half decent.grandbaby had fun catching sunnies with her barbie pole and the she hooked the fish on her barbie jeep
and drove around showing her fish off.well plants are all good and so are all clones so still at 100 percent on clones but 20 percent with my back.UFF DA
:peace::reading420magazine::rollit:

Sorry to hear that spike. Hope your back starts to get better soon. I know crushed discs are a pain, my father had one a while back so I hope your not in as much pain as he was.

Damn sorry to hear about the bad physical issues and car luck. Life always has its way of slowing things down on us. I bought my stuff in about Feb and yea I am still stalled on getting it going. At least you got your own green to hold you over. As long as you grow space doesnt put to much strain on ya. Looking good as always your clones are some real repeats if you will. Nice looking nug looks like a enhanced photo lol

I'm getting back to where I was on my back,should not have did what i was doing but,I always over do.that pic. of nug I just enlarged and put on black background but thats it.Its an inch long, I just wanted to show it up close.
:peace:

went camping in my older chevy conversion van on the way home busted a
hose and during the time of trying to plug it to get home I reinjured my
vertabrae that were broken years ago.now the water pump is shot too.
I dont want to tackle that may have to take the doghouse off to get
at it.so may have a little money shortage so wheres this banking stuff
I want to get my led.I sit and think about my new grow area since it will be awhile before I can even walk half decent.grandbaby had fun catching sunnies with her barbie pole and the she hooked the fish on her barbie jeep
and drove around showing her fish off.well plants are all good and so are all clones so still at 100 percent on clones but 20 percent with my back.UFF DA
:peace::reading420magazine::rollit:

Geez man, uff da is an understatement there! Hope you are feeling better. Plants looking great.

Hi SPike, the bubblegum is tasty looking. Sorry to hear about your back, I know that brand of pain quite well.

Looks like you got cloning down very well, they look great.
Older mums give the clones the characteristics of a mature plant. They might surprise you. Good luck.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom